What's new

What Vape gear are you currently eyeing up?

Two Geekvape minis both with the nautilus 2, a Geekvape Legend with the zues tank,a geekvape aegis boost ( I see a theme going on here!) falcon king on a wismec rx gen 3

Edit: quote fail! This was in reply to OzoreXS asking what kit I had to make me stop looking!

Last edited:
at the moment im not really after anything well apart from having a SBS mod for me when i have the funds & until then i plenty of other mods to hand :)

I think i have caught Shinyitus again as there seems to be lot's of things i am wanting or should i say needing at the minute, bit skint at the minute but really wanting the Abyss and all the Bridges that come with it. I will have to wait till Payday again which is a bit of a killer because i want one yesterday. There is one in the Classifieds but don't see it being there for the next 2 weeks but hey you never know right.

I am really fancying the LV Thelema at the moment, just looking for the right deal for one. Can't beat a DNA mod at the moment. :2thumbsup:

Liking the look of the new Hellvape Helheim RDTA, love RDTAs & it has both bottom & side airflow, it's not out in the UK yet but should be fairly cheap

Also want a Dead Rabbit v3 RDA just because I'm a fan of the previous two

Also want a fat expensive DNA mod at some point

Back
Top Bottom