What's new

What is your desert island eliquid?

jman316

Postman
I'm looking for some inspiration to try out some new liquids. (My all time favourites being Bryn's Sour blue sorbet, Nia 9 and Sergeant Vapour)

I'm tried a fair few liquids but have never really enjoyed anything else as much as those mentioned above.

So boys and girls, what is the one eliquid you would have if you were stranded on a desert island? [emoji3526]

For me it would be Chefs Mexican fried Ice cream the only thing is it would do my swede in as i will have no where to charge my batteries to vape it.

Definitely Supergood Butter 02 (Jam, Biscuit, Meringue, Cream) for me. It's one of only 2 or 3 liquids I can vape all day every day and not get bored of. A close 2nd and 3rd would be Butter 06 (Blueberry, Candyfloss, Cookie, Cream) and Butter 07 (Cookie, Cream, Raspberry, White Chocolate).

@jman316 Sounds like you might like Unreal Raspberry Blue, and some of the Supergood butter range might be up your street too.

@BULLDOG1964 A solar powered USB power brick would keep your batteries charged.

We all differ in tastes, me being a Tobacco and Coffee type Vaper. I do like the occasional custard but nothing too sweet as it makes me feel sickly. I would say try Prime Vapes, i can't use them myself because my card doesn't work with them. They have plenty of nice flavours as do Manabush.

This...
unicornshakeEliquidUK_1080x.jpg

After a little thought i have decided it's Manabush Chiricahua Sun, also reminds me i need to get some when i get paid.

Don't really have an all time favourite. Been enjoying stuff by LegioX recently.

Thank you. Some bottles to try..(especially since I got paid today [emoji3526])

Definitely Supergood Butter 02 (Jam, Biscuit, Meringue, Cream) for me. It's one of only 2 or 3 liquids I can vape all day every day and not get bored of. A close 2nd and 3rd would be Butter 06 (Blueberry, Candyfloss, Cookie, Cream) and Butter 07 (Cookie, Cream, Raspberry, White Chocolate).

@jman316 Sounds like you might like Unreal Raspberry Blue, and some of the Supergood butter range might be up your street too.

@BULLDOG1964 A solar powered USB power brick would keep your batteries charged.
Unreal Raspberry blue ordered [emoji3526]

Back
Top Bottom