What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got three items in for review today.
First up is the Geek Vape Obelisk 200 mod, @Healthcabin were kind enough to send out the blue version which I though might be good for a bit of “matchy-matchy” with my blue atomisers....
59D77A17-3AE8-4608-B8CF-0688D94881C7.jpeg

I also received a review package from @Sourcemore who’ve sent out the Wotofo Mdura mod along with the Gas Mods Cyber RTA for me to try out.
26942730-30C8-4F95-84AB-2842603FF2D0.jpeg

@Sam Andrews and @LordOdin the Wotofo Mdura Pro is a cracking piece of kit, loving mine, I’m just hoping the quality isn’t up to SMOK standards now they’re owned by them and the board doesn’t fry itself after a few months.

Thanks @nwhornet for clearing that up. Might wait for the Pro to arrive, it does look nice.
The Pro is/was available at Evolution Vaping. I have the LE Dura, still going strong a year on. The Pro hasn't missed a beat, 30mm Helo, 100w on it at the moment. The chip is fast firing, accurate power output & good battery life despite the 3.2v cut off. The MDura & the Mini are on their way to me so will have some thoughts on them. The tank that comes with the Pro kit is the Nexmesh Pro tank & is very good especially with the RBA head.

IMG_2954.jpg
IMG_2953.jpg
IMG_2952.jpg

Went for the gunmetal / carbon fiber.

Initial impression, feels like a very good quality device, lots of custom feature.

Back
Top Bottom