What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Just received three bottles of juice from WavesOfVapour sneekers, custard cream & frappacino

Looking forward to trying these out later on

Last edited:
Just received three bottles of juice from WavesOfVapour sneekers, custard cream & frappacino

Looking forward to trying these out later on
Chris let me know how you get on with frappacino as this is one I was interested in, once vaped sneekers for 2 days solid and since then never had a snicker bar, I may have overdone it!!! It's very realistic

today:
innokin itazte vv
kanger t3
kanger 2.1ohm heads x2 (they were out of the lower resistance ones)
DV blackcurrant concentrate
FA black cherry concentrate
PA watermelon concentrate
PA maple syrup concentrate
ethyl maltol crystals
1ml syringes x3

should have arrived but missed courier:
1L 54mg nicotine base
5L PG

on way:
another eVic
pomegranate concentrate

ordering soon:
AGA T2 pyrex
100ml VG
wire and mesh

this is a WAY more expensive habit than smoking! :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360095752.504922.jpg

Just to rub it in-it smells amazing :D I was literally hitting refresh every couple of minutes waiting for the others to come into stock to grab them. When I looked later on I noticed a few of them were out of stock so I'm guessing I wasn't the only one waiting, lol!

Choc Fudge Brownie was ordered but not included in my delivery. However, it is on it's way as another Capella Order is already in

DSC_0004.jpg

Woohoo, look what Postman Pat bought me today!! I cant wait to start mixing, but have to wait for darling daughter as she wants to help. Apparently, I am not competent enough to play with needles without supervision.

All of the above purchased from leisureliquids, and must I say again, TOP SERVICE, sent an email Monday, he still responded although he was in London, checked the list for me, and then ordered at 11PM. Reminded me of 10% discount, and chucked in some free bottles. Received today. I really cannot fault. :thankyou:

Well, I'm going to post this again, because I love it so much, I really do, I don't care, grrr, my new baby, the Pelle 7 wood mod:

IMAG0180.jpg

Back
Top Bottom