What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Great, I’ll have a look. Def be interested in your thoughts. As long as it’s not too fiddly like the Zeta and Pasito one [emoji3]

Will let you know. It looks more like a proper tank than a pod, so am hopeful

Am liking this already, both the device and the free juice.

View attachment 229487
Bought a Drag S off the classifieds last week i think, memory isn't what it was, Just like to add the build quality is really good and i get a full days vaping from the battery. All in all it's quite impressive, got a pnp tank as well.

Bought a Drag S off the classifieds last week i think, memory isn't what it was, Just like to add the build quality is really good and i get a full days vaping from the battery. All in all it's quite impressive, got a pnp tank as well.

It's definitely quality mate.

Nice one Coolie. Have you checked out the Auguse Draw RTA pod for the Drag S/X? Looks like a proper MTL. Have ordered one and should have it soon.
I have one and it is easy to build and definitely MTL and it holds a lot of juice!

My @vapable order of 10 litres VG, 4 litres PG and some concentrates arrived this morning. Ordered Monday, dispatched Tuesday and here today, free delivery too [emoji16] Great job [emoji1303]

A Little order from 88Vape this morning.

fGvokpy.jpg

Constant Contact switch finally showed up from Kennedy for my Vindicator, yay \o/

IMG_2212.jpg

Back
Top Bottom