What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Like the mod part of it. Am trying the tank that came with it at the moment. It is ok but will be using the Dvarw 16 afterwards.
I'm using only mod part. because I don't like ready-made coil atties. I prefer RTA. I'm doing 0.27mm k1, 2mm diameter, 5 wraps for yddz t1.

More goodies to play with and finally got myself a Chrome PM80 - I do like shiny shiny things :bliss:

Lost Vape Gemini.jpg
PM80.jpg
Vaporesso_Luxe_II_Kit-5.jpg

Like the look of the Gemini Hybrid. I have a Artery Nugget + coming that's similar.

I like how they included the 510 adaptor, I popped a GTX 18 tank onto it and it looks great, any larger diameter starts to look crap as it overhangs.

The things pretty small, smaller than a Billet Box so you can imagine how small a tank it needs.

I saw the Nugget Plus but it's quite a bit different, the Gemini has an internal tank and 18650 battery.

I like how they included the 510 adaptor, I popped a GTX 18 tank onto it and it looks great, any larger diameter starts to look crap as it overhangs.

The things pretty small, smaller than a Billet Box so you can imagine how small a tank it needs.

I saw the Nugget Plus but it's quite a bit different, the Gemini has an internal tank and 18650 battery.

Gemini does look good I have to say. Yeah, they are quite different but I like the 510 adapter idea for an aio/pod.

Back
Top Bottom