What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

So you won't be doing the Odin @eyeball kid . Never mind it was nice while the dream lasted lol
No fella. It's arrived in the uk. It's on the list. Your still in with a fair chance. Besides I've promised so if that doesn't arrive now for some reason I will send you an alternative.
that package has been returned to China once already so it's coming via Netherlands post. Fingers crossed as it says it's in the UK we should soon have it.

Picked this up locally this morning, Nautilus GT and two packs of regular 0.7 coils, none of that mesh bollocks.

_20200712_122402.JPG

Before anyone asks this will go to Colin. He's a member but mainly lurks.
he's a good mate and never asks for anything from the reviews despite me seeing him regularly. I know he loved the drag and furlow has got him hard so he deserves a lift.
(For those who still believe I make out like a bandit from reviewing... Oh you tire me, I will make sure he posts when he gets it).
I'm a bit behind so I am playing catch-up on the forum. However, I couldn't put off commenting on your post. This sir is why you are a winner in my books. Thank you!
Jerry

How are you finding Lee's tobacco.
Haven't used juice cabin for years. They did some interesting tobacco deserts back in the day. Ok if you liked praline.

They're just plain leafs, nothing fancy, although he does do some hybrids, but they cost more. I love the Organic Burley, I'm no reviewer so can't really describe it, best I can say is an earthy tobacco.

Only tried the Virginia Flue Cured 2017 for a little while, not sure if I like it or not yet, time will tell but I'm back on the Burley for the moment, I might switch to the Virginia when it's time to change the coil.

When I was a smoker, I usually used Amber Leaf baccy, I'm not a connoisseur by any means so I haven't a clue what most of these leaves are supposed to taste like. I just picked two that sounded good. I would recommend the Organic Burley if you were to try some though.

They're just plain leafs, nothing fancy, although he does do some hybrids, but they cost more. I love the Organic Burley, I'm no reviewer so can't really describe it, best I can say is an earthy tobacco.

Only tried the Virginia Flue Cured 2017 for a little while, not sure if I like it or not yet, time will tell but I'm back on the Burley for the moment, I might switch to the Virginia when it's time to change the coil.

When I was a smoker, I usually used Amber Leaf baccy, I'm not a connoisseur by any means so I haven't a clue what most of these leaves are supposed to taste like. I just picked two that sounded good. I would recommend the Organic Burley if you were to try some though.
If you come close to Amber leaf, give me a heads up bud.
The brother in law loves A,L and is trying to find a juice close. He's using some virginia black note currently but needs something closer.

I'm a bit behind so I am playing catch-up on the forum. However, I couldn't put off commenting on your post. This sir is why you are a winner in my books. Thank you!
Jerry
Thanks fella. Your a gent. I'm actually getting the review test done now so I can surprise him with it this week. He's been struggling financially as his good lady is unwell. He usually makes extra money making pet houses but the covid dried up his wood supply and even now the cutting station is still down at b & a so he's making minimal profits due to having to buy smaller supplies (can't get the big sheets in the car).
He treated himself to a drag and loves it so I've a drag and the argar to give him this week. Should cheer him up.

If you come close to Amber leaf, give me a heads up bud.
The brother in law loves A,L and is trying to find a juice close. He's using some virginia black note currently but needs something closer.

Will do, providing I can even remember what Amber Leaf tasted like.

Todays delivery was a few Sultan conc's and and a free 100ml sampler of Andaya RY4 Tobacco

IMG_2091.jpg

Back
Top Bottom