What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

858C9DAE-20A8-4736-9249-51AB82001542.jpeg

The Heir arrived today. Interesting certainly, but being the total Mission KRMA nut that I am, Jury is out, but it's early days. ;)

I've somehow gone 6 years without ever having to replace an 18650 sleeve. Finally got a needle eye sized tear in one the other day so time to give re-wrapping a go. Wasn't expecting the free little case from Fogstar, they're a great bunch over there. :)

IMG_20200225_172030.jpg

I hope you enjoy them mate!
Looking forward to the Teabreak, sounds right up my street. And the blackcurrant lemonade smells really good, thought I'd give it a go to freshen up the taste buds, not usually one for such flavours.

Just gonna let them all sit for a few days and let the nic settle and mix in proper whilst trying not to touch them.

Top service by the way! Have enjoyed the juices I've tried so far, just making my way through your ranges to find my flavours.

Looking forward to the Teabreak, sounds right up my street. And the blackcurrant lemonade smells really good, thought I'd give it a go to freshen up the taste buds, not usually one for such flavours.

Just gonna let them all sit for a few days and let the nic settle and mix in proper whilst trying not to touch them.

Top service by the way! Have enjoyed the juices I've tried so far, just making my way through your ranges to find my flavours.

Try and leave the Custard Slice a month after adding the nic its gorgeous and worth the wait ;)

Manbush humidor fire water pack 1 n 2, two 810 drip tips trying to get decent matchy matchy for purple sq picco2. still searching, And a vandy vape squonk refill bottle. still awaiting another recure dual.

Back
Top Bottom