What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

from Manabush, some juice by @Chris K

upload_2019-4-18_17-8-5.jpeg

Today....probably the last thing i'm getting for a while (Edit: - no, i've just remembered there's one more thing coming....i'm mad!:30:)..i've got enough, more than need if i'm honest....but wanted to get an original Nautilus 5ml tank, to compare with the venerable Mini version i've enjoyed using since the beginning of my vape journey. Cracking price, just £7 & only 11 days shipping from China...and it's not a fake, amazingly....i checked!

Wasn't expecting much for that price..but i'm pleasantly surprised. I've also be getting the 5ml S/S cage to go on it, so it'll match my Mini tank's S/S cage look...but that hasn't arrived yet.

Just one question though....what is the purpose of that round thing in the top left corner? I gather it's called a beauty ring. It's internally threaded, but doesn't seem to screw on to anything. Just wondering.

DSCF2659.JPG

And a couple more bits from Ebay, a curved stem with a double o ringed 510 fitting - got another that's only single o ringed, that doesn't stay on me pipe very well, so hopes this sorts that prob out, and another cheap drippy.

DSCF2660.JPG

Last edited:
Today....probably the last thing i'm getting for a while..i've got enough, more than need if i'm honest....but wanted to get an original Nautilus 5ml tank, to compare with the vernerable Mini version, i've enjoyed using since the beginning of my vape journey. Cracking price, just £7 & only 11 days shipping from China...and it's not a fake, amazingly....i checked!

Wasn't expecting much for that price..but i'm pleasantly surprised. And just so it's matches my Mini tank's S/S cage look...i've bought the big cage to go with it....but that hasn't arrived yet.

View attachment 190284
Just one question though....what is the purpose of that round thing in the top left corner? I gather it's called a beauty ring. It's internally threaded, but doesn't seem to screw on to anything. Juat wondering.

And a couple more bits from Ebay, a curved stem with a double o ringed 510 fitting - got another that's only single o ringed, (it doesn't fit tightly very well!), and a cheap drippy.

View attachment 190285
Got a link for the double sealed stem dude?

Today....probably the last thing i'm getting for a while (Edit: - no, i've just remembered there's one more thing coming....i'm mad!:30:)..i've got enough, more than need if i'm honest....but wanted to get an original Nautilus 5ml tank, to compare with the venerable Mini version i've enjoyed using since the beginning of my vape journey. Cracking price, just £7 & only 11 days shipping from China...and it's not a fake, amazingly....i checked!

Wasn't expecting much for that price..but i'm pleasantly surprised. I've also be getting the 5ml S/S cage to go on it, so it'll match my Mini tank's S/S cage look...but that hasn't arrived yet.

Just one question though....what is the purpose of that round thing in the top left corner? I gather it's called a beauty ring. It's internally threaded, but doesn't seem to screw on to anything. Just wondering.

View attachment 190284

And a couple more bits from Ebay, a curved stem with a double o ringed 510 fitting - got another that's only single o ringed, that doesn't stay on me pipe very well, so hopes this sorts that prob out, and another cheap drippy.

View attachment 190285
I think the round thing is an adapter so you can use the Nautilus with a mod with an ego fitting. I'll add that I've never owned or used anything with an ego fitting, but I think these were prior to the 510 standard coming out.

Got this little bundle yesterday

Drag 2 Ink, 2 packs of Cotton Bacon V2, 10 meters of 26 guage SS316 and a few Ni80 coils, so now I have shit to play with while eating chocolate :)

IMG_20190419_111251.jpeg

Holidays at the in-laws livened up by postage drop
3DB08963-1073-4B83-835A-D8BA2FB20E11.jpeg

Couldn’t resist the Black Luxotic setup at £30, cant stop buying the little fuckers.
I give it 3 months before auto fire sadness.
Found a mod I thought I had lost under the bed as well so I am a happy Skinku.

Back
Top Bottom