What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Finally, a bit of MTL action!! Postie dropped me off an SXK KF Lite...just need to swap out the clear driptip and clear tank section now.

IMG_1328.JPG

I ordered this as my 1st kit. Very excited, but the batteries i ordered have not arrived, so it's just going to sit there tonight and be admired. Might see if one of the vapers at work will lend me a couple for tomorrow. For the first time in 30 years of on and off smoking I'm not craving and considering this is going to end up a hobby £30 well spent.

IMG_1608.JPG

I ordered this as my 1st kit. Very excited, but the batteries i ordered have not arrived, so it's just going to sit there tonight and be admired. Might see if one of the vapers at work will lend me a couple for tomorrow. For the first time in 30 years of on and off smoking I'm not craving and considering this is going to end up a hobby £30 well spent.

View attachment 190212
I looked at that mod when I first started vaping nearly went for it, where you get it from for £30 if you don't mind me asking, also looks like you have a rubber bung in that tank that needs pulling out to give you full capacity of liquid

I looked at that mod when I first started vaping nearly went for it, where you get it from for £30 if you don't mind me asking, also looks like you have a rubber bung in that tank that needs pulling out to give you full capacity of liquid

I found it on E-bay for £29.99, Currently being De-bunged at the mo.

Today postie bought my Easter treat, pictured with the Aussie Western Star truck, bet Tazz has seen a few of these for real.
20190418_140341.jpg

Back
Top Bottom