What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Istick Pico Baby (left) shown next to Pico as a size comparison. Gonna use Dvarw 16 in it when it turns up.

View attachment 179977

I predict I will cave for the Pico Baby next sales. I really like the size and it would protect the Dvarw more than on a tube or box mod. Please report when it arrives.
(I saw the one on 2F was pre order)

I predict I will cave for the Pico Baby next sales. I really like the size and it would protect the Dvarw more than on a tube or box mod. Please report when it arrives.
(I saw the one on 2F was pre order)

Will do.

A shit load of Yankee candles for my sister's xmas gift...and geebus they dun 'alf stink! Anybody smelt these bloody things? Feck me...they make my eyes water just with the lid off..god knows what they're like lit. And they're going to a smoker who can't stand the smell of my vaped juices, wtf?! :eek::puke:

Jealous of your sister! Lol

Won't be for a while, my taste buds aren't working atm. Think I'll be vaping Heisenberg for a few days [emoji855]

Oh Christ! It's that bad, eh @nordelen?! You have my sympathies mate! BTW have you recieved the juice package from me yet? You're the last to call in, so to speak! :54:

Last edited:
Received this from the courier today. VSticking VK530. Was sent to me by Health Cabin for review. Have been having a play around with it and its pretty different from other mods I've used. Has the YiHi chip and a bit of a learning curve but at this early stage I do like it. Good bush mod, camo style. Had turned right off removable battery mods for a while. This might change my mind. Big thanks to Cortana from @Healthcabin for sending this. :thumbup:
107.JPG

Last edited:
Received this from the courier today. Was sent to me by Health Cabin for review. Have been having a play around with it and its pretty different from other mods I've used. Has the YiHi chip and a bit of a learning curve but at this early stage I do like it. Good bush mod, camo style. Had turned right off removable battery mods for a while. This might change my mind. Big thanks to Cortana from @Healthcabin for sending this. :thumbup:
View attachment 180018

Niiiiiiiccccccceeeeeeeeee

Has that got a compass & GPS on it as std reg army issue equipment - kidding
tank n mod all look very well suited - perfect gift for an army nutter gun freak

Niiiiiiiccccccceeeeeeeeee

Has that got a compass & GPS on it as std reg army issue equipment - kidding
tank n mod all look very well suited - perfect gift for an army nutter gun freak
I immediately thought of this guy from Riddick.
images (48).jpg

Back
Top Bottom