What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Ooh are 18350's back in fashion?
I could sell my little fuckers!

you could say yes they are right now as some good 18350 batts are coming out or are out like the vapcell 1100mah 10a ones plus they make a good stealth setup lol

got one and wouldnt really say its mtl even with the second smallest airhole you can still blow clouds didnt think it should do that with mtl yes with dtl
I think ur confusing something as Dwarv has no airholes to adjust and its really ant mtl... send a pic of urs?))

Forgot to post.
The new version of the usonic rhythm arrived today. Genuinely interested in how this vapes. Very small and original in design.
Pics will follow tomorrow when I've played.

Today's vape mail for me is.
Another pair of panel covers for my Vandy Vape pulse 80w.
And a pair of Piergiacomi wire cutters....

IMG_4492.JPG

Finder number three.

And thats me done for mods. All bar my out and abouts are DNA, Yihi and Omni now. I want for nothing.

Also got 3L of VG and 25 bottles from Lucemill which is in a box full of packaging shells so you can use your imagination for that.

Lost Vape Halcyon :worship:

I refuse to listen to the next person who tells me that this doesn't fit in my collection!! One of my biggest regrets of the year was parting with my previous Halcyon, so delighted to score this beauty the other day. :)

Lost Vape Halcyon :worship:

I refuse to listen to the next person who tells me that this doesn't fit in my collection!! One of my biggest regrets of the year was parting with my previous Halcyon, so delighted to score this beauty the other day. :)
that's freaky she's still there in exactly the same position in every photo
taxidermy ? :D
lovely mod mate
shout on her to wave for the next photo lol

Back
Top Bottom