What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Rage, 7 days from fasttech
Quite impressed with it
IMG_20180621_193053.jpeg

Finally delivered by hermes a Dreamer mech mod and a TM24 pro both authentic and for a very reasonable deal thanks to @wonkyhorn in the classes [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

My tubby raffle win sent by @Chris K turned up and what a surprise to win 2 attys when I thought I'd won the tank. The tank I plan on giving away at work as I know a guy that vapes but still smokes coz his tank just doesn't do it for him so hopefully this big baby beast will do the trick. The wasp I didn't know I'd won so I'm well happy with that coz I'm using squonk mods more than I use tubes now and I've just bought a new squonker.

I'm sure Steve will be looking down quite happy with us all for what we have raised and what some of us have won.
hdr_1529614592405.jpeg

My tubby raffle win sent by @Chris K turned up and what a surprise to win 2 attys when I thought I'd won the tank. The tank I plan on giving away at work as I know a guy that vapes but still smokes coz his tank just doesn't do it for him so hopefully this big baby beast will do the trick. The wasp I didn't know I'd won so I'm well happy with that coz I'm using squonk mods more than I use tubes now and I've just bought a new squonker.

I'm sure Steve will be looking down quite happy with us all for what we have raised and what some of us have won.View attachment 164162

Glad they've arrived safe and sound. Cheers for tagging me in and letting me know. :)

I wonder if fasttect have taken the 2nd oring off to solve the problem, I doubt it.
I must say I'm tempted on this mod and I'm a mech user
No problem with mine, bottle comes out and goes back fine, first squonker I've had that doesn't leak (so far that is, I'll probably wake up to it sitting in a puddle of juice now I said that)

Back
Top Bottom