What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I was just about to ask you, if he has an email addy I could use to PM him, but I take that offer up thanks! Just been having a look at the FB site, damn they look nice! I'd be happy with any of them...but that black sparkly one you've got, is quite nice. Do any other these tips fit MTL tanks, as well as 510 DTL tanks?

The tanks I have so far, are
DTL - Crown SE 1 & Rafale (just got today) & Smok TF TRA G2.
MTL - Naut 2, Naut X, Naut Minis (2), a Zenith, Kanger Aero & Mini, (plus that Nautilus X Quad Surviour kit today), and I can't remember the rest!

I'd be in the market for say 6 to 8 of these, in various designs...are they all £9 each, or the prices different?

PM’d you so we don’t spam the board :54:

The wye's little brother, the Tesla wye 85w .

IMG_20180420_094907.jpg

Weighs next to nothing and works great. Very impressed.

Just some goodies from Dolce vita vape shop & Vaptio for our special potv comp....all become clear very very soon

Today just a lead for me VC4 charger, did it sort out the amps dropping; nope. Even shows less then what it is pulling, my VC2 doing same at the moment. Even tried new 2amp usb charger (checked it can pull 2 amps if needed). Should check with some newer cells at some point.

Today just a lead for me VC4 charger, did it sort out the amps dropping; nope. Even shows less then what it is pulling, my VC2 doing same at the moment. Even tried new 2amp usb charger (checked it can pull 2 amps if needed). Should check with some newer cells at some point.
There's nothing wrong with your charger. It's an "intelligent" charger and it adjusts the output accordingly during the charge. If you want to charge 2 batteries at 1amp each use the two outside bays and when the amp charge drops just unplug the charger and plug it back in and it will start again at full capability. But the charger has obviously determined the batteries will benefit from a slower charge so I would personally leave them alone unless you're in a hurry.

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with your charger. It's an "intelligent" charger and it adjusts the input accordingly during the charge. If you want to charge 2 batteries at 1amp each use the two outside bays and when the amp charge drops just unplug the charger and plug it back in and it will start again at full capability. But the charger has obviously determined the batteries will benefit from a slower charge so I would personally leave them alone unless you're in a hurry.

Ah ok I have been unplugging and replugging back in and it gets less and less amps on charge. Makes sense what you said about benefit from a slower charge. I just didn't think it was that smart. Thanks @Mitz as always great advice.

Back
Top Bottom