What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Aha........... @Zippy0 an awful lot of hunting went on and believe me, I am MORE than happy with the price that I eventually paid for what I consider to be one of my Unicorns. ;)

FINALLY, after what has been a very nerve wracking wait, delays, then falling foul of Chinese New Year which affects all postal services from Malaysia it would seem.......... Parcelforce delivered this about an hour ago.

A Jemit Maximus which I had been patiently stalking for about the last 18 months or so. :)

That’s beautiful Rob. Glad you found it. And glad it turned up ok. Having watched you stalk this that was an absolute bargain [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] you must be very please.

This little beauty. Having been using the SS for a few days I’m pleased I pre ordered the brass one too. Great mechs. [emoji108]
IMG_0982.JPG

FINALLY, after what has been a very nerve wracking wait, delays, then falling foul of Chinese New Year which affects all postal services from Malaysia it would seem.......... Parcelforce delivered this about an hour ago.

A Jemit Maximus which I had been patiently stalking for about the last 18 months or so. :)
That is beautiful. Can see why you where on the hunt now. I'd never take it out of the leather case. Far too nice.

Packets coming thick and fast - a VooPoo Drag, Dead Rabbit and Druga waiting for me when I got home. Ordered on 25th Jan from GearBest, 26 days. Going to have to get some weight training in to be able to lift the Drag - even without batteries :D

liqPjm9.jpg

Horizon Tech Falcon tank, put in the mesh coil which h as 70% cotton and 30% wood pulp. Primed it up and the 2nd pull was full on flavour no break in at all!! The reviews for this tank seem correct. I've reset my puff counter to see if these coils last as long as the reviewers say they do.
20180220_182005.jpg

Smok Prince Stick & 8ml Bubble glass (I know but been using it since unwrapped and its got a great flavour) and a Wismec Ravage mod. Got a Snow wolf VFENG due to land this week along with an Aspire Quad flex survival kit and a 4ml extension for the Nautilus X and 4 xSony v25a ?? With Fogstar wraps.
And I've just got a mail saying he's doing Sammy q30's with 20% off so that's another order going in tonight

Horizon Tech Falcon tank, put in the mesh coil which h as 70% cotton and 30% wood pulp. Primed it up and the 2nd pull was full on flavour no break in at all!! The reviews for this tank seem correct. I've reset my puff counter to see if these coils last as long as the reviewers say they do.
View attachment 152939
100% no break in, and the flavour is consistent like no sub ohm tank I’ve had before. Love this tank !

Attachments

• 778C08B0-779C-42C7-A217-96ACBB7EE9B7.jpeg
    778C08B0-779C-42C7-A217-96ACBB7EE9B7.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 135
Back
Top Bottom