What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

These were waiting for me when I got in last night. I have a very tough week ahead of me, and a strong suspicion I'm going to want to smoke. Hopefully these will stop me lapsing :5:

20180218_094654.jpg

Stay strong Leni, you know you can resist. We're here for you if needed [emoji106]

Thank you. Family funeral on Weds and I know there'll be smokers at the wake (my brother for starters), I'm going to want a cig, I know it, even though I rarely do these days. I'm bringing out the Big Guns with the Nic Salts! :14:

Last edited:
Thank you. Family funeral on Weds and I know there'll be smokers at the wake (my brother for starters), I'm going to want a cig, I know it, even though I rarely do these days. I'm bringing out the big guns with the Nic Salts! :14:
At least your prepared. No point beating yourself up if you have a brief lapse though.

@Leni yep, stay strong - take the nic salts one and one you really love, to cover both sides of vaping. Hope the day goes OK. :10:

Wise, @tootingyoda is. All the best for the week @Leni

My collection increases. Had a bit of a shock when I checked my credit card online :eek: - still, got to have a bit of fun in life. I'll have enough hardware, especially when another two orders turn up - one with a squonk mod the other with a Drag and more RDAs!
Coppervape NarDA style, Shenray Halady style & genuine Wasp Nano + extra cap. Currently having a warm, soapy bath together followed by a cold sonic bath. Ordered 10th Feb from 3Fvape, 9 days delivery.

SxvIWSf.jpg

IMG_3002.JPG

The £1 blu kit for my wife, some 20700 batteries from fogstar. Another pico squeeze and hadaly from fasttech [emoji12]

FINALLY, after what has been a very nerve wracking wait, delays, then falling foul of Chinese New Year which affects all postal services from Malaysia it would seem.......... Parcelforce delivered this about an hour ago.

A Jemit Maximus which I had been patiently stalking for about the last 18 months or so. :)

That thing looks gorgeous (apart from the red leather case)!
Just looked up the price tho.... WTF

Back
Top Bottom