What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Nice aren't they?
If you decide you want any profiles for it pm me your email and I'll send you some over.
Glad you're happy and hope you get mended! Got some more silicone cases today- had a quiet lol in your honour [emoji23]

Wouldnt mind some profiles if you can sort me a few @SirLugg .cheers

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1467758582.499937.jpg

A pair of Complyfe Stealth Caps, the curiosity got the. Ether of me, have to say they are far better in the flesh that in pics.

Also son Goon/Kennedy drip tips [emoji108]

Busy week for my postman this week.

Yesterday took delivery of a Uwell Crown 2 because yes, I totally bought the hype and I am curious to see what this sub ohming lark is all about. Also received a second Kabuki because the first one just plain works. Something of a novelty in my admittedly brief vaping experience thus far.

Today I had a nice new sensible Nitecore D4 intelli-charger turn up to take care of my increasing collection of batteries. A very shiny 75w Eleaf PICO, which I already heart to bits, and a less shiny but handsome anyway Wismec Reuleaux rx200s because unlike the charger, I am not intelli and didn't twig till too late that the Crown won't actually blimming fit on the PICO.

Just waiting for a happily married set of batteries for the Reuleaux, some juice that will be better suited, nic wise, to sub ohming in the Crown than those I have and yet another totally unnecessary but oh so desirable driptip from BIG to be made up and I think I'm gonna be sorted for a bit. I originally thought I would give vaping a crack for economic and health reasons. Seems I was only half right.

Only ordered these on Friday night from gearbest! They seem to have really improved there postage

Back
Top Bottom