What's new

Weird parcels part 2

Acupuncture is poking needles into pressure points on the body, acupressure is poking a finger in instead. I've had both for my back with limited success. Acupressure worked better for me when the therapist used more of a massage motion.
And don't get me started on electro-acupuncture, that fucking hurt! :17:

Sweet. Looks like the kinda thing I'd like to use to slap the people I dislike the most. I'd sure as hell love to wrap that around Trump's ugly mug. :D

I think acupressure and acupuncture are slightly different, not something I have ever tried myself, but I think the pressure isn't needles in your skin.

Chalk and cheese different. Acupuncture involves putting needles in very precise locations to "unblock" the "chi highway". It's about the unimpeded flow of energy. Laying on a blanket of spikes which not only fail to penetrate the skin but will also vary in exactly where they put pressure depending on how you lay on it seems pretty unrelated to what happens during acupuncture. I'm surprised they can actually get away with calling it acupuncture along with acupressure which seems to be a far more fitting term.

Got something useful for a change. Dont need it as I have Lifex bulbs set up:

PXL-20201123-202424996.jpg

Truth about amazon. We can't be arsed to process returns so we just stick a @Mitz label on them.

I watched a yt vid a vouple of weeks ago from a canadian tv show. They put trackers inside perfect items and returned them to see what happen to returns. All went to a amazon depot and soon on the move again to different recycling and waste management centers. When they asked how much they got from amazon the places that would answer said upto 5 truckloads each week.

Last edited:
So, my first weird parcel, kind of. I just had a quite attractive young lady knock on my door and hand me a small black paper bag. I did ask her a few times if she was sure it was for me, as I have not ordered anything that would be hand delivered. I took it anyway as I thought it might have been a friend sending me a surprise gift or something.
She came back a few minutes later to collect it again as it was definitely not for me.
IMAG0434.jpg

Didn't open it fully so not sure if it smelled nice or not. Probably wouldn't have suited me though.

Back
Top Bottom