What's new

Weird parcels part 2

Hadn't had any for a while then got some vitamin a serum yesterday.

Another one today this time its a Vacuum suction beauty device ......
for removing blackheads and spots also in the box was 2 handy tools a nice pair of bent nose tweezers and some long needle thing haven't got a clue what they have got to do with the device but they will come in handy for coil building and wicking........

Another one today this time its a Vacuum suction beauty device ......
for removing blackheads and spots also in the box was 2 handy tools a nice pair of bent nose tweezers and some long needle thing haven't got a clue what they have got to do with the device but they will come in handy for coil building and wicking........

Maybe you can suck the crud off your coils with the zit vacuum? :hmm:

Not had anything for about a week now until today went round to see my Dad and when i got home ive got another free parcel this time a stainless steel collapsible drinking straw in its own little box the wife has claimed to carry around in her hand bag.........
Bloody handy!

You ever tried a McDonalds milkshake with the paper straws?

Bloody handy!

You ever tried a McDonalds milkshake with the paper straws?
first mackys in about 3 years and their new burger was kak, no wonder the advert says only over here and not in america as they would chuck it out but the paper straws suck :D

Another one today this time Eyelash growth serum i thinking of rubbing on my head might make hair grow lol.........

Back
Top Bottom