What's new

Wanna buy a vape, help please?

Threads like this sicken me! What's with the exclusively bullshit? Next you will all only offer advice to someone if they smoke a minimum of 50 a day and have half a lung left [emoji23] this guy wants to learn about vaping and get a setup simple as that! You don't need to know his reasons or even question them he joined this forum for advice and we should offer it as the only requirement of the forum is membership they don't have to take a test or offer lung x-ray to prove they used to smoke

So welcome to the forum mate [emoji4]

What way do you want to vape? MTL (less foggy like smoking) or DTL (where you breath strait into your lungs and out for clouds)

E.g if you were addicted to heroin, if someone came up to you whos never even smoked a cig yet alone tried owt hard, and asked for best place to get heroin...what would you do?
(I know vapings is less risky than shooting up, but just for arguments sake...)

Tell him to wait there, go to my dealer, get some heroin, bring it back, sell it to him for 4 times what it cost.. Go back to my dealer buy more heroin... Really decisions are quite simple if your addicted to heroin.. How do I get more heroin.

Tell him to wait there, go to my dealer, get some heroin, bring it back, sell it to him for 4 times what it cost.. Go back to my dealer buy more heroin... Really decisions are quite simple if your addicted to heroin.. How do I get more heroin.
Lol, but thats a financial incentive for you to get him on it? For your own personal gain.
Obviously we arnt gunna buy a squonker from our fastech dealer and flog it to him at RRP Lol. Thats what dealers do (b&m shops, as in heard numerous times the wrong kits been sold to the wrong people just so they can make money)

To help someone out, need to distinguish between those that NEED, and those that WANT. And i think thats an important question anyone needs to ask themselves about anything...do they NEED it?
Does this OP need it like a majority of vapers do, or does he just want it because its cool blowing out huge clouds

Last edited:
Threads like this sicken me! What's with the exclusively bullshit? Next you will all only offer advice to someone if they smoke a minimum of 50 a day and have half a lung left [emoji23] this guy wants to learn about vaping and get a setup simple as that! You don't need to know his reasons or even question them he joined this forum for advice and we should offer it as the only requirement of the forum is membership they don't have to take a test or offer lung x-ray to prove they used to smoke

So welcome to the forum mate [emoji4]

What way do you want to vape? MTL (less foggy like smoking) or DTL (where you breath strait into your lungs and out for clouds)
Screen-Shot-2018-01-31-at-17.16.40.png

I did it to cure a life-long occasional nicotine craving that just wouldn't go away, despite never have been a heavy smoker.

I now find that with my RDA, I'm vaping less than I did because the nic fix comes on a lot more effectively.
No need endlessly puffing on it for the same of clouds.

So, depending on the OPs goals, there does seem to be a gap for genuine advice on which kind of vape to go for.

you don't smoke why do you want to start a hobby like vaping. I say this as you asked for zero nicotine. Any vape will work with zero nic, I sort of don't understand why you want to spend money for the hell of it. Most of us ex smokers would probably think the same.
But what sort of vaping you fancy?. do you want to just vape to blow massive clouds or do you just want a vape thats similar to smoking?
I want a vape that is similar to smoking

Honesty here. If you don't smoke why do you want to start a hobby like vaping. I say this as you asked for zero nicotine. Any vape will work with zero nic, I sort of don't understand why you want to spend money for the hell of it. Most of us ex smokers would probably think the same.
But what sort of vaping you fancy?. do you want to just vape to blow massive clouds or do you just want a vape thats similar to smoking?
As well as i have smoked before i am trying to stop by vaping and i am thinking if that i get it with any nicotine i wont get addicted.

Lol, but thats a financial incentive for you to get him on it? For your own personal gain.
Obviously we arnt gunna buy a squonker from our fastech dealer and flog it to him at RRP Lol. Thats what dealers do (b&m shops, as in heard numerous times the wrong kits been sold to the wrong people just so they can make money)

To help someone out, need to distinguish between those that NEED, and those that WANT. And i think thats an important question anyone needs to ask themselves about anything...do they NEED it?
Does this OP need it like a majority of vapers do, or does he just want it because its cool blowing out huge clouds
You talk about need and want and it makes me laugh you don't need half the vaping shit you buy neither did half the forum when they fancied a new tank or mod you offer advice on fuck you don't even need the internet connection your using you only wanted it so should that mean you shouldn't have it?

You talk about need and want and it makes me laugh you don't need half the vaping shit you buy neither did half the forum when they fancied a new tank or mod you offer advice on fuck you don't even need the internet connection your using you only wanted it so should that mean you shouldn't have it?
Having internet had become a necessity in modern society.
But as for all the vape gear i bought and didnt need...there is only one thing i got and never needed. And that was a dead rabbit.
In 4 years iv bought 4 mods, 2 of them use on rotation atm with the 3rd as backup, 4th gave away to someone who wanted/needed to stop smoking.
In 4 years to keep me off the cigs, iv bought 7 atomizers to figure out what i need...i found what i need with the mtl rta, thats 2 mtl rtas i have amongst the 7 total tanks iv had to figure what i need to keep me off. I dont have any plans or urge to buy anything else now as i dont need or want anything more now.
I know theres quite a few users that buy shit for sake of it, but im not, never have been.

Back
Top Bottom