What's new

VG Price Increase?

Well I had to go to boots today to pick up a prescription, they had 1 bottle of VG on the shelf. Had being the correct term. So I ve enough for a few months now.

Boots in my town had the 200ml bottle priced as £1.99. But every time I took one to the till it would show up as 89p. For about a year everytime I went in I picked up two, now they are charging full price again. Last time I checked the dates on the bottles the ones closest to expire date were 07/2020. So time to get mixing again.

I know it still works out to £5 per litre when I was buying but I don't use very much and didn't want to spend out for delivery only to have it go out of date and then in the bin.

Just found this elsewhere on the web.

Important Announcement!
Glycerine Market Update:

• Demand for glycerin continues to increase. One of the major drivers is its use in various cleaning, hand sanitizing formulations and pharmaceutical applications (cough and cold medication).
  • Biodiesel production plummeting (less biodiesel means less crude glycerin and less refined glycerin), so US produced glycerin will be limited
  • Coronavirus in India and Asia is having a direct effect on production. Shipments are slowing out of Indonesia and Malaysia (two of the largest manufacturers of USP Vegetable Glycerin).
Due to the current state of affairs, glycerin demand has increased drastically while production has slowed nearly to a halt. Because of this prices from our suppliers have skyrocketed (hopefully temporarily). Therefore, we are forced to increase the prices of USP Vegetable Glycerin for the foreseeable future. We hope that the market returns to normal very soon, but in the meantime stay safe and we are wishing you all the best.

Just found this elsewhere on the web.

Important Announcement!
Glycerine Market Update:

• Demand for glycerin continues to increase. One of the major drivers is its use in various cleaning, hand sanitizing formulations and pharmaceutical applications (cough and cold medication).
  • Biodiesel production plummeting (less biodiesel means less crude glycerin and less refined glycerin), so US produced glycerin will be limited
  • Coronavirus in India and Asia is having a direct effect on production. Shipments are slowing out of Indonesia and Malaysia (two of the largest manufacturers of USP Vegetable Glycerin).
Due to the current state of affairs, glycerin demand has increased drastically while production has slowed nearly to a halt. Because of this prices from our suppliers have skyrocketed (hopefully temporarily). Therefore, we are forced to increase the prices of USP Vegetable Glycerin for the foreseeable future. We hope that the market returns to normal very soon, but in the meantime stay safe and we are wishing you all the best.

Oh bollocks, but not unexpected. How much to stockpile? believe you me, I hate that term and hate considering having to do it. I currently have about 7 litres of vg and 2 of pg, but vape 50-60ml a day.

Bollocks to it, just ordered 10 litres of vg and 2 of pg, hope I live to use it, otherwise my wife will have serious logistical problems, getting rid of my shit. Hmm, what about concentrates,I can make baccy flavours for ever, it's the custards and shit that bother me, higher percentages mixes, I get through loads.

Bollocks to it, just ordered 10 litres of vg and 2 of pg, hope I live to use it, otherwise my wife will have serious logistical problems, getting rid of my shit. Hmm, what about concentrates,I can make baccy flavours for ever, it's the custards and shit that bother me, higher percentages mixes, I get through loads.

Bloody hell mate, even at your consumption rate that's over a years supply.

Bloody hell mate, even at your consumption rate that's over a years supply.

I was gunning for a years supply, so thanks for confirming that, bit OTT of me though. A few days ago I knocked some juice up and found that I'd managed too use about 2 1/2 litres of vg, it frightened me, I frightened me. I'm becoming really OCD, like I need the comfort of so much vg, pg, flavour concentrates and beer. I've got all these orders for beer done online, how the fuck am I'm going to explain it to my wife - when it turns up, I just don't know. I've always been weird, it's like I'm trying to live a year, in a few weeks. Strange thing is, with the exception of a session 3 nights ago, I've stopped the weed, not that i smoke it ,I have a dry herb vapouriser or make shatter. Just stopped, for no apparent reason, I've got plenty though, it's not a supply issue (atm).

I can just see it know, the country comes through the virus crisis, and you become incredibly rich by controlling the UK supply of VG, and weed. :18:

Have you tried/considered FA/INW concentrates for custards n the like...a little goes a long way

Back
Top Bottom