What's new

vapology.co.uk closed please help

Janos

Hi Guys,

I'm new in the forum but already learned a lot from you, thank you guys for that.
Maybe any of you know the site vapology.co.uk which is closed about 2 month ago ( I guess because the TPD) and I used to buy juices from there.
They had different PV/VG ratio 0-100 - 100-0 % and the good thing was the default ratio was PG60/VG40 with amazing flavors which is to me was far the best. I have already tried so many different juices according to customer rates but unfortunately none of them beat that stuff ( for me ) I also tried DIY mixing with a LOL result...
Since they closed I can't find anything close these flavors. I already bought from manabush, they also very nice for sure but I mainly vape fruity stuffs in MTL ( now I am a new kayfun v3 owner, before used nautilus mini )
So if any of you know the stuff from vapology.co.uk before and could suggest a similar juices would be a big big help.
Thank you guys.

Hi Guys,

I'm new in the forum but already learned a lot from you, thank you guys for that.
Maybe any of you know the site vapology.co.uk which is closed about 2 month ago ( I guess because the TPD) and I used to buy juices from there.
They had different PV/VG ratio 0-100 - 100-0 % and the good thing was the default ratio was PG60/VG40 with amazing flavors which is to me was far the best. I have already tried so many different juices according to customer rates but unfortunately none of them beat that stuff ( for me ) I also tried DIY mixing with a LOL result...
Since they closed I can't find anything close these flavors. I already bought from manabush, they also very nice for sure but I mainly vape fruity stuffs in MTL ( now I am a new kayfun v3 owner, before used nautilus mini )
So if any of you know the stuff from vapology.co.uk before and could suggest a similar juices would be a big big help.
Thank you guys.

https://vapegoo.co.uk/pages/flavours

108 different flavours on offer, can't go wrong for the price either, i got 300ml of liquid, 5 different flavours, in 60ml bottles.for £30

If your looking for authentic fruity goodness in any ratio you want try bestcigliquid they are cheap enough and most importantly you can get the same ratio of VG/PG you like with great flavour

Vampire Vapes is 60PG, and El Diablo is 50/50 (I think). Both do some really good fruity mtl vapes.

If you still have some DIY stuff ie Nicotine pg and VG you could always take a look on Darkstar or Chefs flavours and order either a Bottleshot from darkstar or a one shot concentrate from chefs and use an eliquid calculator to work out how much nic pg and vg you need for your prefered ratio.
A tip for a good fruity flavour would be Kanzi from Darkstar but you may see something else you like the sound of. Grapple is also quite good from Chefs flavours. The flavour % is on the sites, which you wouldn't need if you go for a bottleshot as it just needs Nic, VG and PG adding to it.
Heres a link to a calculator, give me a shout if you get stuck on how to use it but i think you will get the gist of it. @Janos
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create

Back
Top Bottom