What's new

Vaping - more addictive?!

For example, one might be obsessed with rolling up little bits of wire, putting cotton wool through it and dousing it with flavoured liquid. You might be addicted to a substance that you add to the liquid then breath it in, but you’re not addicted to rolling up the wire and cotton wool, or even to compulsively buying new bricks to screw your wires on to.

These things are obsessions. Or obsessive interests, perhaps.

If I'm awake, I'm vaping. I'm vaping now. Like a helpless baby on it's mother's teat. I want it. I need it. I HAVE to have it. I chain vape. I'd chain smoke too but only when drinking booze.
But I can definitely go for longer periods without it than I could the old fags. Which seems to be something a lot of people experience. Nicotine staying longer in the bloodstream maybe, as someone already mentioned. I'd say addiction wise it's about the same, just easier to do all the time (I work outdoors, on a bike, and regularly vape just riding around, so I don't have to nip out of the office...).
Buying vape gear is just hobby stuff / obsession.

Aye, there may be unconscious psychological factors too. I wonder what freud would say...

Freud was hooked on cocaine and had sex with his patients so I reckon vaping is pretty mild in comparison.

I k ow what you mean but I would call it being more addictive... I think it more or less just enjoying the flavours. For example I vape though 100ml of 3mg nic a week and my misses does but she doesn’t have nicotine at all, so I think that goes it show it’s just enjoying the taste

Back
Top Bottom