What's new

Vaping around pets

I'd forgotten just what he beaut he is. :lovesign:

he has recently been trying his hand at becoming a zero fucks ninja. Here is his attempt at camouflage:
IMG_1243.jpg

Omg vapellie your cat is soooo fluffy and pretty ! She does look like a badass even when she's lying around :D My cockatiel likes to play with my hair especially when I dye it , so I have to be careful sometimes so she doesn't lick the dyed hair too much ! I taught her some tricks (it wasn't easy but persistance paid off) like show off wings , fetch, wave etc. She can't talk or whistle though =( The males of her species are the mimics, the females are quiet :/ Is your kitty really tame? I love tame kitties ! The mean ones suck tho haha !

Omg she looks JUST like that blanket ROFL

Hahaha yeah he’s a lover not a fighter, too lazy to be very feisty, although he knows his own mind too so he’s not a total pushover (his own mind is usually telling him “eat more” or “maybe take a nap”, he is like his owner!)

Impressive you taught your bird tricks! Elbi is untrainable [emoji1787]

i vape indoors & my dogs are not to keen on the vape, but i keep it away from them, jet my black cat she sits on my lap while im vaping away & does not seem bothered in the slightest..

i vape indoors & my dogs are not to keen on the vape, but i keep it away from them, jet my black cat she sits on my lap while im vaping away & does not seem bothered in the slightest..
Some of mine like it, but my black cat Merrick gives me a filthy look, huffs at me and stalks off if I start vaping when he's on my lap. Mind you, he's the little sod that's been known to go for my ankles if he asks to go out and it's raining when I open the door. So I ignore the little git. :D

Back
Top Bottom