What's new

Vaping around pets

I do my best to keep any vaping away from muppet the cat..I tend not to vape indoors except when the weather is bad (Kesik) especially which is quite often here in Worcestershire UK and vape at the kitchen window,..
Maybe they should do a catnip eliquid.umm

I know birds are very sensitive to aerosols and the like, so if it was me I'd rather err on the safe side I think.

I have lots of cats, which I know are PG intolerant so keep bottles of juice well out of harms way (for the nic as well), but as an MTL stealth vaper I'm not too worried about vaping around them. All are over 15 ....... so seem to be doing OK on it! :D

My badass rescue kitty from Egyptian streets is indestructible, more afraid of being able to see a gap to the bottom of his food bowl than fireworks, I bet he raids my vape cupboard at night downing 10ml bottle after 10ml bottle, before finally hitting up the fridge and snorting straight from the pre-tpd high strength nic.

#KittyZeroFucks

My badass rescue kitty from Egyptian streets is indestructible, more afraid of being able to see a gap to the bottom of his food bowl than fireworks, I bet he raids my vape cupboard at night downing 10ml bottle after 10ml bottle, before finally hitting up the fridge and snorting straight from the pre-tpd high strength nic.

#KittyZeroFucks
Gotta show us him now :)

#KittyZeroFucks
Lol I hope your kitty is ok :) I love your necklace btw! I wish I could have cats but I’m afraid they would eat my parrots

Gotta show us him now :)

IMG_1260.jpg

With pleasure! Live shot, this is him giving no fucks, middle of the floor, saying “I give no fucks that @Huggett wants a photo”.

What can you do?

Lol I hope your kitty is ok :) I love your necklace btw! I wish I could have cats but I’m afraid they would eat my parrots

Heheh your arm decoration is much prettier than my necklace, I would offer to swap but yeah, not sure what my badass kitty would make of it!!!

Back
Top Bottom