What's new

Vapers Emporium closing down

scrumpox

Veteran
A few more will go yet ... the email reads ...

With great regret and reluctance, we announce Genie-Juice Ltd will be closing www.vapersemporium.co.uk due to the current economic downturn in trade, also with the pending EU legislations coming into force next year we will not be able to supply our High-Quality Nicotine products for DIY vapers. This has deeply upset myself as this is just putting DIY vapers at risk of buying from un regulated suppliers from outside of Europe selling untested products.
I wish all my old and existing customers well and to continue vaping for a healthier future.
Happy Vaping
Russ

Damn shame they were my go to for long enough before I discovered Lucemill

is their downturn in trade not due to their excessive pricing? Why would anyone pay £40 for that which can be sourced for £23

is their downturn in trade not due to their excessive pricing? Why would anyone pay £40 for that which can be sourced for £23
all I'm going to say is this

I buy direct from the lab, in 30kg a time, and it ain't as cheap as a lot of the stuff out there, by a long shot..

Take from that what you will :D

all I'm going to say is this

I buy direct from the lab, in 30kg a time, and it ain't as cheap as a lot of the stuff out there, by a long shot..

Take from that what you will :D
they charge £40 for 500ml when its £23 at darkstar, thats bad product sourcing ..................or taking the rip

they charge £40 for 500ml when its £23 at darkstar, thats bad product sourcing ..................or taking the rip
If they are buying the same product dark star does then yeah, I agree, rip off

But the alchemy product is the cheapest nastiest most inconsistent nic out there - there are a few pricer superior options they could have been using :)

I have never actually ordered from there myself, I have used darkstar for quite a while now, but it is sad to see a company closing due to the regulations.

I am stocking up and freezing nic at the moment for me and my partner, so we can continue to vape for at least a few years.

At the end of this, I plan on going 0 Nic, or as is stated here will have to try and source from somewhere else which may or may not be good.

It is a shame, but this will not be the first, or the last casualty of the TPD.

I have never actually ordered from there myself, I have used darkstar for quite a while now, but it is sad to see a company closing due to the regulations.

I am stocking up and freezing nic at the moment for me and my partner, so we can continue to vape for at least a few years.

At the end of this, I plan on going 0 Nic, or as is stated here will have to try and source from somewhere else which may or may not be good.

It is a shame, but this will not be the first, or the last casualty of the TPD.
Just like yourself I'm stocking up and freezing with Darkstar Nic. There's so much speculation and information out there I wondered if you could clarify a point for me? Are "they" as in all UK vendors going to stop selling nicotine per say, as in in any quantities, 10ml, 1 liter etc, at some point in the future?

Back
Top Bottom