What's new

Vapegoo Review

Ideal pal cheers, will have a nosey on the website just now and see what the crack is Have you ever tried vape so serious? They’re pretty awesome but I kinda got bored of the same choice as there’s only about 25iah choices and fancied something different!!

Naw can't say I've heard of them. You'll get to know the good juice vendors if you hang about here. Theres a few of them that are members on here.

Naw can't say I've heard of them. You'll get to know the good juice vendors if you hang about here. Theres a few of them that are members on here.
aye it’s a closed group on Facebook so not really publicised tbh!! Yeah well that’s where I’d gotten vapegoo from as I’d heard about them from a work colleague and googled reviews and the poster venomx was so complimentary and made up about them I thought they sound awesomely so I’m all over this like lol had a nose on primevapes but struggling to see many flavours but will have a closer look later cheers

aye it’s a closed group on Facebook so not really publicised tbh!! Yeah well that’s where I’d gotten vapegoo from as I’d heard about them from a work colleague and googled reviews and the poster venomx was so complimentary and made up about them I thought they sound awesomely so I’m all over this like lol had a nose on primevapes but struggling to see many flavours but will have a closer look later cheers

If you like vapegoo then just stick with it :)

Like guys? Just wondering if anyone has heard of sweet vapes? An If so are they any use?! Also this may be a daft question but what’s the difference between nic salts and nic shots?! And are salts worth a go? Cheers

Like guys? Just wondering if anyone has heard of sweet vapes? An If so are they any use?! Also this may be a daft question but what’s the difference between nic salts and nic shots?! And are salts worth a go? Cheers
best start a new post as this thread is 2 years old.

Back
Top Bottom