What's new

Vapeabox.co.uk ????

Sheepondrugz

Postman
Hi All,

Has any one tried vapeabox for there e liquids, prices and sizes seem unbelievable but there's good reviews, ive learned the hard way when something seems to good to be true it usually is, any feedback will be greatly appreciated cheers.

Yes love the pink skull lemon pie its one of my favourite juices, theres also a few threads in the bargain basement section

Looks interesting, saved to bookmarks
When your vapegoo runs out you should order mate [emoji5] I don't buy a lot of juice but I've had some of these and it was tasty and worth a go for the money [emoji6]

I liked the way you don't need to take the full lid off to add your nic and just the nozzle wotsit popped out

Are you getting full bottles as the reviews from last year on the bargain basement we tion are saying there half full.

Are you getting full bottles as the reviews from last year on the bargain basement we tion are saying there half full.
Only bought from them once but all mine was fine and I'm gonna order again to try more flavours though until I've been through them all I reckon [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom