What's new

Vape stuff in transit - how do you protect your stuff?

qbass00

Postman
Wondering how people carry their daytime vape stuff around and keep it clean, especially if you commute to work or have a bag full of stuff when you travel around. Do you keep it in a special case or bag? Do you just chuck it in your bag? I normally have a mod with a tank and juice in my backpack but constantly having to clean drip tips and deal with leaky juice bottles etc.

I was recently introduced to the desce neoprene pouches. Might be worth a look

Wondering how people carry their daytime vape stuff around and keep it clean, especially if you commute to work or have a bag full of stuff when you travel around. Do you keep it in a special case or bag? Do you just chuck it in your bag? I normally have a mod with a tank and juice in my backpack but constantly having to clean drip tips and deal with leaky juice bottles etc.
My misses carries her setup in a sunglasses bag thing. The type that comes with most when you buy a pair. Me I will usually just wrap a couple of tissues around the tank. One good tip I learnt was for slide fill tops is to put a vape band around the slide to stop it accidentally opening. Had done, opened and made a mess, for the misses a few times in her bag. Now no problems.

I have a few mods that never leave the house and some that do a couple are a bit battered but thats why i use em out n about. plus i nearly always have it in my hand so not much use putting stuff in bags a cloth in a pocket is useful plus juice to top up n batteries in a case if need be. I dress to have pockets as needed too

My daily out and about setup. A well worn Coilmaster Pbag, 1 bottle of juice, and 1 spare battery. This is nigh on permanently fixed on my belt. A small UD vape kit in my work bag for emergencies, though I try and plan ahead, and have only needed it a couple of times.

If I start the day with a fresh battery and full squonk bottle in the mod, this will last the full day.
IMG_20190416_005100.jpg

Have a zipped belt pouch, similar to a compact camera pouch for when I go to work.

A pod or micro mod in my shirt pocket with 2ml of 35mg salts. That's all I need.

I use a small adidas bag with a zip front pocket to carry my mod in but if iam away from home say on holiday and need to take a few mods and tools etc i use coil master kbag keeps everything in place and protected.
But most of the time i use my adidas bag for everyday use it carry's my mod spare batteries in a safety case of course 30ml of juice and everything else i need like keys wallet even a mobile phone if i had one.............

Back
Top Bottom