What's new

Vape a Box issue

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

Achiever
my first 2 orders from them were perfect arrived within 2 days, they do charge £3 for 1st class delivery so what you expect

i ordered 500ml of the drip box mix your own range on Sunday night, its now Friday and the postie has came and went

the first 2 orders i received an email from Royal Mail saying they had received my order and would deliver the next day

i have had nothing since i ordered with them on Sunday, i messaged them yesterday to ask if there had been a hold up with the order - no response

so i have just messaged them again, not happy, they are based in the UK and charge £3 for 1st class delivery i dont think its unreasonable to expect an order placed on Sunday to arrive by the Friday

anyone else had an issue with them ?

I've never used them .... I thought they were a subscription thing?

anyway, no I agree they should have arrived by now.

Do they have a phone number you can call?

no they have an address etc but it contact by email only, i just emailed them and told them my thoughts and i would like a phonecall from someone to explain what has happened with my order

... just in case they don't feel like replying to your email. :)

Just spoke to them and they apologised after checking the package has been held up at the Royal Mail depot in Birmingham so they are going to email me the tracking number and phone Royal Mail and find out what the hold up is

They reckon it will be with me tomorrow or latest Monday ??

I think that was just a complete guess
So have asked them to check with Royal Mail the hold up and get back to me

Cheers @simong for finding their number

I now have to go buy over priced juice from the local B&M that I don't like

and they haven't sent me the tracking details, tried phoning back and no answer

why dont folk just do what they say they are going to do honestly

so after my order arrived on Saturday mixed them up as normal and left them while i went off to the football when i came back they had a very strong peppery hit to them (only 3mg mixed) so gave them a good shake and left them, Sunday Morning still the same, so peppery that i couldnt really vape them without pain, so tried to aid along the steeping process which has helped slightly but still not a pleasant vape. I have emailed them and no reply and tried calling them again, dont answer the phone and dont return calls, really not happy with the service this time round, happily take your money but not a single reply when you have an issue, wont be going near them again, which is a shame because their custard is tremendous but customer service is brutal

Pepper smell or taste is naff,cheap or will nicotine.

that should read eol nicotine. end of life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom