What's new

Vapable concentrates SDS/MSDS

Baade

Initiate
HI, I tried contacting Vapable to get SDS files on their flavors and if they could check their flavors for some ingredients. Unfortunately they didn’t respond at all.

Does any of you guys have SDS/MSDS files for vapable concentrates? Or do you have a way to contact them besides this email: [email protected] ?

I think they have an account here @vapable

If not, email them again, They're usually pretty good in my experience.

I think they have an account here @vapable

If not, email them again, They're usually pretty good in my experience.
Thanks, I forgot to see if they had an account here, guess I might find Decadent vapours here too?

I just resent a mail to them hoping that they respond this time.

Are you on a mission?
I and others on the subreddit diy-ejuice are trying to gather SDS files from popular brands in one place, and we are making a list of flavors containing Cocoa butter, Fructose, Vitamin-E etc. luckily the most popular brands like Capella,TFA,FW etc. has checked their flavors and provided a list of flavors containing those.
So I guess I’m on a Mission.

I and others on the subreddit diy-ejuice are trying to gather SDS files from popular brands in one place, and we are making a list of flavors containing Cocoa butter, Fructose, Vitamin-E etc. luckily the most popular brands like Capella,TFA,FW etc. has checked their flavors and provided a list of flavors containing those.
So I guess I’m on a Mission.

Aye that's a mission, good luck on figuring out the rebranded/bottled stuff...it might be commercially sensitive.

Aye that's a mission, good luck on figuring out the rebranded/bottled stuff...it might be commercially sensitive.
Thanks! Some companies don’t mind disclosing who they Rebrand but unfortunately some just don’t respond to our requests.

Hey guys, I've just checked on our email server we haven't had an email regarding SDS/MSDS sheets for flavours, can you please send it to [email protected] and we will get that picked up for you. Sorry that no one got back to you!

Back
Top Bottom