What's new

Vandy Vape Mato RDTA TDP Edition

JohnnyAce

Veteran
This arrived today from a UK vendor, I knew it wouldn't hold the full 5ml so expected a silicone bung or something. Oh no, they've come up with the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

The tank section is one solid piece of plastic. I can't hold any juice, you can't install the rods, it's utterly useless.

Pissed off isn't the word. Contacted the vendor & now I'm gonna have to wait 6 weeks for a glass from China so I may as well of ordered it from there in the first place :angrymob:
thumbnail_IMG_20200502_124203052.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20200502_123506034.jpg

Wont it just flip round so it sits in like a cup ?

someone had the same some time ago, not sure if it was the same tank. Looks to be to bypass tpd and there meant to send glass seperatly.

Wont it just flip round so it sits in like a cup ?

someone had the same some time ago, not sure if it was the same tank. Looks to be to bypass tpd and there meant to send glass seperatly.

It looks like a cup from the picture but it's not, it's completely filled in, a solid block. Like, my thumb there is right on top it

I've triple checked the packaging & the box thinking I was being dumb, nope there's no other glass

So you basically have a very tall dripper. The one I saw before was hollowed out so they could atleast cut the top out if they wanted untill new glass arrived.

So you basically have a very tall dripper. The one I saw before was hollowed out so they could atleast cut the top out if they wanted untill new glass arrived.

Pretty much, yeah :18: I've boxed it up for now until they reply. Just looked on a German site, they sell it as 2ml (this is stated as 2ml) then send an extra 5ml glass so they might do yet

Turns out a tank should've been sent out with it, at first they try telling me it's an RDA & shouldn't have a tank :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom