What's new

Ulcers?

chloee

Postman
Since I've been vaping , nearly 2 weeks , I've been getting small ulcers in my mouth , anyone know the cause of this ?? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

A lot of people get these after giving up the cigs and start vaping, it soon settles down though. If it doesn't get to a doctor, it could also be a pg intolerance

A lot of people get these after giving up the cigs and start vaping, it soon settles down though. If it doesn't get to a doctor, it could also be a pg intolerance

Ahh right ok thanks :))

Yep happened to me. Soon wears off :)

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

It also happens if you use NRT. So it's nothing to do with vaping but because you're not smoking.

Dont be overly shocked if your gums bleed for a bit either.

Cigarette smoke would have killed bacteria and toughened up the tissue in your mouth.

Oral hygiene is also very important now. Vapour provides perfect conditions for bacteria to multiply so use mouthwash and brush your tongue twice a day.

Since I've been vaping , nearly 2 weeks , I've been getting small ulcers in my mouth , anyone know the cause of this ?? Thanks

i had this for a couple of months when i started vaping . also had bleeding gums and my teeth were loose.
went to my dentist and they confirmed it was because i had stopped smoking and my gums were getting back to normal.

im allergic to pg, if gives me rashes on my legs so im pg free. it affects people differently i think

Agree it could be pg intolerance, what ratio are you vaping, I normally get on ok with pg until I vaped well known juice at 80/20pg/vg.
Got some smallish ulcers for the first time and Iv'e been vaping a year now.
Dropped the pg ratio back to 50/50 or 60/40vg/pg...ulcers gone.

Back
Top Bottom