What's new

Uforce t2 tank

Badayuni

Postman
Hi all

Just changed a coil on the above tank. Further to advise on here using the correct fireluke coils. However the glass is now spinning and seems loose.

Not sure if its leaking as the coil is getting primed. Is it normal for the glass to spin freely

Also after a few hits I've put a cotton bud down the chimney and cleaned the mesh there is loads of gunk after a few hits is that normal

Also after a few hits I've put a cotton bud down the chimney and cleaned the mesh there is loads of gunk after a few hits is that normal
Hi mate. No, that doesn't sound right at all. Had the Freemax Mesh tank that took both Freemax and T2 coils but gave it away. Still have the T2 and have used Freemax coils in it and the glass was tight, on both, no movement at all. The coils that work for both are the Freemax Mesh coils, not the Pro ones. This, below.
images (53).jpg

Sorry. That is the coil I am using. Yes it fits and works. But the glass spins around in the tank and where the top and bottom o rings are liquid is oozing out and its annoying.

Does your glass spin in the tank?

Sorry. That is the coil I am using. Yes it fits and works. But the glass spins around in the tank and where the top and bottom o rings are liquid is oozing out and its annoying.

Does your glass spin in the tank?

Try with the spare glass and also make sure o-rings are sitting correctly.

Tried all of that and still the glass moves. When I use the original uforce coils it's a perfect fit. So I assume something has changed tolerance wise and that's why theh dont fit on mine. I've ended up purchasing a fireluke tank which seems to be okay thus far

Tried all of that and still the glass moves. When I use the original uforce coils it's a perfect fit. So I assume something has changed tolerance wise and that's why theh dont fit on mine. I've ended up purchasing a fireluke tank which seems to be okay thus far
Only advice I can add is if the issue persists, take your tank apart, clean it, put in a new coil as its possible that the one you have tried is a dud. Triple check all your orings and then re-assemble.

Best of luck as these coils do last considerably longer than the Voopoo ones.

Back
Top Bottom