What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Got a few on the go today...

Kylin M Pro: Odin's Oven Blueberry Danish
Profile Unity: Cloud Thieves Kangaroo Raspberry Jam Donut
Hellvape Vertex: Unreal Raspberry Blue (10mg Salts)
Yachtvape Pandora v1: Just Jam Strawberry Donut (10mg Salts)
Cthulhu 520: Canna Drip Strawberry & Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream (1000mg CBD, 0mg nic)

Vaporesso PM 80: KSTRD bnna salts
Profile M: supergood number 3
IMG_20220620_172906_321.jpeg
IMG_20220620_172948_280.jpeg

Juice Cabin Organic Burley which arrived this morning. I've found their NETs to be a bit hit and miss but this one seems to be a nice all day vape.

Bought myself some more Manabush Chiricahua Sun last week and have had one Tank in my mind that i wanted to use with it. So i have the Dvarw on my GRUS which is a bit overkill but after searching through my 50+ Mods the GRUS is the only Silver Mod i have, i had a Silver Centaurus but gave it to my Son, something i am beginning to regret, i was going to buy the Thelema in the Classifieds but it's been put on hold for someone. Gonna have a search later.

Kylin M Pro: Baker Fog - Blueberry Ripple (lovely, but not a patch on the now defunct Odin's Oven Blueberry Danish)
Ocra Ponte Boro RDTA: Supergood - Butter 02
Profile Unity: Just Jam - Strawberry Sponge
Yachtvape Pandora v1: Just Jam - Raspberry Donut Salts

Vapables strawberry cheesecake. I had had enough of it so gave it a break for over 3 months I would imagine and its so nice to go back, upped the percentage and its better a little stronger.

El Diablo - Jose Luis
Digby's Donuts - to which I have added a wee drop of Mrs Lords Pantry toffee apple
Juice Cabin - Tobilli 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom