What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Today i am vaping some Simply Leaf (Juice Cabin) Light Fire Cured NET Liquid in my Advken Mad Hatter on Top of a Smok Morph that i forgot i had. Having to Drip as this RDA was before Squonking so proper Old Skool. Good Flavour though.

Just opened my very last bottle of my favourite Drake's Burley, it is no longer available to buy from their UK distributor as they can't obtain any new stock.

Today whilst sorting my Vape Gear out and having a general tidy up i came across a few things that i hadn't actually opened and one of the things was a Squid Industries Peacemaker XL, a 28mm Beast of an RTA, think it's the heaviest Tank i have ever held. Anyway put a couple of Quad Core Claptons in that i made this morning and Vaping some Ramsey's Strawberry Custard and i think i have found another Liquid that i will definitely be buying again. Gorgeous .

V69 Rhubarb and Custard ..... It's lovely! One of the few I've tried where you can actually taste the rhubarb :2thumbsup:

Greek medicine courtesy of @Chris K [emoji23][emoji23]
IMG20220601200035.jpeg

Please tell me your vape matches your drink there!?

If so, I expect a report :2thumbsup:

Of course :D. Very close although ones 7 up & the others Amalfi. Going to set up a mesh to see if there's anything the clapton is missing. You might need to mix it as a double+ as I pour my drinks by eye :rotflmao:
And Greek medicine is what the daughter calls the drink as it cures all :2thumbsup:

Of course :D. Very close although ones 7 up & the others Amalfi. Going to set up a mesh to see if there's anything the clapton is missing. You might need to mix it as a double+ as I pour my drinks by eye :rotflmao:
And Greek medicine is what the daughter calls the drink as it cures all :2thumbsup:

Both you and something @rew said the other day have given me an idea I want to play with…a spin off liquid if you will.

Both you and something @rew said the other day have given me an idea I want to play with…a spin off liquid if you will.

Ooh sounds good. Off to find the original thread.
As a pointer I tend to pour drinks like the Greeks, count the glugs lol :D. Straight 25ml measure and this is pretty much spot on, just a little more fizz maybe.

Back
Top Bottom