What's new

The Vaping Postman (Mark Roberts)

There’s another thread somewhere about what winds you up about vaping. This. This winds me up.

A gaggle of self important, narcissistic middle aged men with delusions of grandeur reviewing drug paraphernalia on a free video sharing site, it’s not Hollywood ffs.

The reviews are really useful for the most part but I wish some of these people would just grow up.

Lol...narcissistic...look at em!
Christ, if I was Narcissus I'd have thrown a rock in the pond!
And covered all me mirrors....

The now 14 posts (including mine. Damn it). Is more than enough. Who cares. Let the vaping postman answer and leave it alone. As you all say. Review's are fine but everything else is just nonsense.
As much as I love vaping. It's pretty unimportant in the scheme of things really.

The Vaping Postman (Mark Roberts) used to cast on (EVO Network) along with Robert the Armed Vaper (Robert Ellis)

The Evo Network is a channel on Vapers TV and it is full of racism & anti disable & homophobia

The Vaping Postman along with Robert the Armed Vaper as well as SGT Dave & Mikra use to attack Vaping with Vic in the cruelest way imaginable on the EVO Network during there live shows on Vapers TV

I left Vapers TV because of all the Drama that was going on I just couldn't take it anymore

I am somewhat confused here folks

Vaping with Vic & the Vaping Postman (Mark Roberts) are on talking terms WFT is going on here

Why is Vic forgiving the Vaping Postman (Mark Roberts) after what happened it doesn't make any sense at all to me here folks

Can anyone please tell me what happened on why Vaping with Vic & the Vaping Postman (Mark Robert are now bezzie mates like nothing ever happened

Try facebook ..... people seem to care about this kind of thing on there.

The now 14 posts (including mine. Damn it). Is more than enough. Who cares. Let the vaping postman answer and leave it alone.
The Vaping Postman has answered, in his "Best of 2017" video, which from 47 minutes onwards defines "best of" as a stream of venom directed at vape reviewers which speaks to the man's character. I'm not sure I agree that we shouldn't talk about it, or that no-one here cares. If the kind of bullshit that he and Vic have come out with is not what we want from vape reviewers, then this is one good place to tell them so. Shit like this is why I unsubscribed from both long ago.

They are all ass licking suck ups anyway. The best way to get info on vape gear is from the planet and other vaping forums. Reviews from us real world users rather than a load of middle aged men praising shit to get more free shit. I can’t even remember the last time I seen a review that I felt was totally honest and unbiased and for that reason, I don’t really bother with them.

Back
Top Bottom