What's new

The New Abyss AIO from Suicide mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh.. just read Bogan said it doesn’t work in a boro. They are bringing out another ether for BB’s though.

Looks like I'll be the test dummy. Anyone else get one?
No. Went to the site, loaded the cart, then reminded myself nobody has spoken about airflow. Worse, nobody with one responded directly to the question for some reason. I’m after a really tight 0.75 kinda draw.

No. Went to the site, loaded the cart, then reminded myself nobody has spoken about airflow. Worse, nobody with one responded directly to the question for some reason. I’m after a really tight 0.75 kinda draw.

It's waiting at home for opening, but still waiting for separate delivery of the bridges. Will probably throw the xeta or krma in it later this evening as can play around a little with the airflow on those.

1.2 is about what I'd generally mtl with, so that should be fine, but am hoping it can open up a little bit wider than a BB on the airflow front.

Wouldn't be the worst thing I've ever brought if not. And the form factors is nice enough for me.

2021-02-19 19.05.14.jpg

Cunt. Trying to open the top and the tank popped immediately. And I didn't buy a glass pack. Double cunt. And they're sold out everywhere.

At least I picked up a sbs kit.

@CP0114 can you give us some feedback in this thread. A few of us are interested in how tight the airflow can go. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom