What's new

The exceptional b&m thread

7 Go vape (Swindon)
A worthy addition run by a couple who have been into vaping since the early days. The staff are friendly and helpful and will literally open any bottle you want to try and attempt to match your set up as closely as possible. They can be at the top end of the price scale but a shop is expensive. Loads of juice brands and spares and even a local delivery service. If your ever in the area they will see you right.
Where abouts in Swindon is Go Vape? I live in Swindon but not sure where this one is. I've been to one in the town centre but thought it was a bit shit. I know there is one in Bassett as well and while I've not been there I've heard it's not very good. Would be interested in checking out a decent B&M here!

Where abouts in Swindon is Go Vape? I live in Swindon but not sure where this one is. I've been to one in the town centre but thought it was a bit shit. I know there is one in Bassett as well and while I've not been there I've heard it's not very good. Would be interested in checking out a decent B&M here!
There is a few now bud. There is a crapy one down near wilko, a small one opposite iceland that one is improving all the time. A small but we'll stocked one in the indoor market. Go vape is on the street between iceland /cex and commercial road. Ironically a new one has opened up next door but one to it called something like crazy frog. I've been in one in Bournemouth that wasn't very good but go vape are excellent. Run by vapers but not too clique.

There is a few now bud. There is a crapy one down near wilko, a small one opposite iceland that one is improving all the time. A small but we'll stocked one in the indoor market. Go vape is on the street between iceland /cex and commercial road. Ironically a new one has opened up next door but one to it called something like crazy frog. I've been in one in Bournemouth that wasn't very good but go vape are excellent. Run by vapers but not too clique.
Cheers mate. The one near wilko is the one I have been in. Next time I'm in town I'll have to check it out.

Oh the one in Bassett started awful bit much better now. They have a discount code on here. Puffin hut. Have a good stock of juice and you can taste em all. They have a vale club meet at the end of each month keep meaning to go. The guy who owns it seems nice, he has a shop in chippenham too.

Cheers mate. The one near wilko is the one I have been in. Next time I'm in town I'll have to check it out.
Yeah the one near wilko is run by a couple of hipster electrical dudes not good. And they only stock two types of juice one cheap one and witchcraft which I can't stand. Go vale have tons of premium juices and a few cheaper ones. Cigarette direct who run the excellent ashtray blog often quoted on here are opposite iceland. Only a small shop with half a dozen juice lines. Binary, simple, decoded 13 sins, cheap thrills ect. Not overly knowledgeable but tracy who runs it is helpful. Vape ninja in the indoor market has elements, vampire vapes, pancake man ect. But he is very small and is the only shop that doesn't have much in the way of taste testers.

Can't see Leith Walk branch, only Shandwick Place, Clerk Street, Middlefield or Cliftonhall Road Newbridge. Assistance with this one please.
Its the Middlefield one - 6A Middlefield, Edinburgh EH7 4PF
Aqua Vapours is: 33 Dalry Rd, Edinburgh EH11 2BU

Its the Middlefield one - 6A Middlefield, Edinburgh EH7 4PF
Aqua Vapours is: 33 Dalry Rd, Edinburgh EH11 2BU
Added, thanks.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w-Ay6mBR4EP4DCsS5DeZc7rtaRY&usp=sharing

edinburgh vape shops.jpg

Mcr vape co
Cheetham hill
Manchester

Went for an appointment at the dentist down the road from them about 2 years ago now. Was still smoking at the time, decided to pop in and get some advice on vaping. The staff there couldn't of been friendlier provided me with all the information I needed as a first time vaper. Ended up coming out with an istick and aspire mtl tank. They also have a very wide range of juices which you can try each and every one of, I spent about an hour in there once trying juice after juice and never felt I was over staying my welcome.

It's the only b+m I would ever part with my money in these days and still pop in when I'm passing to have a chat and try any new juices they have in.

Well worth a visit.

Back
Top Bottom