What's new

The exceptional b&m thread

I would highly recommend Cirencester vape co
Unit 4 Bittern House, Business Park, Lakeside, South Cerney, South Cerney, Cirencester GL7 5XL
They don't stock everything I want to buy, but they still cater for the majority of the vaping population, and I can talk nerdy vape stuff with them.

I don't really have a high opinion of Go Vape, they always seemed a little condescending, and short on stock of the kinds of wire that I like.
Puffin Hut in Royal wootton basset is geared for the beginners and no-one else (although the juice menu is fairly extensive)
Vape Ninja have always been helpful, but their current shop in the tented market is too small to carry a meaningful amount of stock, but they are due to move to a bigger premises soon.

Titanic vapour Lisburn and Belfast are the only exceptional ones I've visited in northern Ireland so far great value and there own liquids are as good as if not better than more popular and expensive brands

Titanic vapour Lisburn and Belfast are the only exceptional ones I've visited in northern Ireland so far great value and there own liquids are as good as if not better than more popular and expensive brands
Welcome to the forum. Have you visited them more than once and are they helpful, knowledgeable etc?
This thread is more about compiling a list of vape shops which provide a good service in person, not just what they stock, which could change.

Staff are brilliant no question left unanswered recently always a friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the shops they seem to really enjoy what there doing and it shows in the service they provide

I live in Kilmarnock in Ayrshire we have 2 shops, supervapes which is ok, been on 2 occasions nothing spectacular
The other is the chain vapourised, although they are mega expensive their service and knowledge is exceptional

I was down in Whitby on holiday a couple of weeks ago and needed a new coil for my Smok Brit Mini tank
The shop was called Smoke E Joes and they were worryingly lacking in knowledge

I have been vaping for a month and moved onto sub ohm after 2 weeks

I do get a bit of OCD about things and like reading up on whatever I'm doing

They were literally just offering me random Smok coils and asking me if that was the one I was after

I ended up buying a isub g mini tank. It came with 2 x 0.5 coils with a recommendation of vaping between 20-35 watts which was ideal as I have the cool fire IV

They also had the isub g tanks and were trying to tell me the coils in those were the same

When I read the pack it recommended between 30 to 60 watts when I mentioned this the guy tried to tell me they were the same

I also tried to ask them info on RDAs and if they thought a new mod would be better suited and they didn't have a clue just confusing looks

Moral of the story if you're every going to Whitby go prepared

I live in Kirkintilloch just outside Glasgow. We have two vape shops, a Totally Wicked and a Vapourz:

Both good shops in terms of stock, juice (well not TW as much) but both are slightly over priced.

Vapourz staff are excellent though, will literally teach you how to make coils, explain all about different tanks, mods etc etc. Can't fault them. No rushing you out the door or trying to force a quick sale.

Back
Top Bottom