What's new

The exceptional b&m thread

Richmond Vape Station in Richmond North Yorkshire... fantastic shop, family run, endless amount of knowledge, vast range of juices, not pushy, will go to all kinds of lengths to make sure you're a happy shopper, gave me countless advice on making my own coils and even offer to build them for me :)

Yeah, i've been in there recently and even though they were busy with another new customer they were really helpful and quick to sort out what i was asking for, another thumbs up from me.

Ah, I was in a rush - they have launched countless brands in the UK by having them first in stock. Their sales and after-sale service is better than anywhere I have been. Very welcoming as they don't have a massive counter they all stand behind, it's just a big room with some tables and couches with a coffee table with tasters so they mingle with the peasants instead of stand behind the counter.

VAPE -HUT Saltney near Chester
Dominic is the man at the helm. He is so helpful and offers the best advice. His enthusiasm for vaping is matched only by his great customer service. He even lent me a charger while I was awaiting for mine to arrive. Great lad. Tv and sofa. Always welcoming and often answers fb messages from home. He is a credit to their business.

Naj Vape Shop in Harefield and West Drayton

Great bunch of guys with a bank of knowledge. Store has a good variety of stock from resin tips to vgod mechs. Main Juice there is Malaysian imports so Nasty, Screamo Mango etc.

Only B&M I go to

Hi all,

Going to sound a bit naive here, but what is a B&M ???

Regards badboybez

Hi all,

Going to sound a bit naive here, but what is a B&M ???

Regards badboybez

Not this shop...I know it's made of bricks and mortar and its a real shop - just not the kind of shop relevant to this thread ;)

Screenshot_2.jpg

Lol... don't worry I thought the same when I started on this forum. Ironically enough the above B & M also sell certain juices. [emoji106]

VAPE -HUT Saltney near Chester
Dominic is the man at the helm. He is so helpful and offers the best advice. His enthusiasm for vaping is matched only by his great customer service. He even lent me a charger while I was awaiting for mine to arrive. Great lad. Tv and sofa. Always welcoming and often answers fb messages from home. He is a credit to their business.

Is it Vapour-Hut at 25 Chester Street?

Back
Top Bottom