What's new

The accessory you never thought you'd need..........

Seriously more than once a person has seen me vaping and came up and asked me for a light, and I’ve had to explain that it can’t light stuff.
See,it would come in handy(only twice as much as a normal lighter & a three week wait for it to come from China)

Couldn't resist! You could also use on the next "expert" that comes up and tells you how you're going to end up with popcorn lung cause they read it in the daily fail while they light up a fag.

I use a little pocket knife to get the dripper out of concentrate bottles but I've found it faster just to use my teeth. Either way, what a stupid marketing gimmick.

Couldn't resist! You could also use on the next "expert" that comes up and tells you how you're going to end up with popcorn lung cause they read it in the daily fail while they light up a fag.

I use a little pocket knife to get the dripper out of concentrate bottles but I've found it faster just to use my teeth. Either way, what a stupid marketing gimmick.

Didn't even have to play that! :D

They're for stabbing yourself in the throat when you realise you've become one of those ex smokers.

That's my mum! The first time I did that to my son I decided I'd prefer him to stay inside and talk to me than keep kicking him out the garden! :)
You stabbed your son in the throat? And "the first time I did it" so this is some weird family tradition.

the threads becoming obscene first you got shit stabbing (smok mods) now we have got to throat poking. what's next ham shanking?

I got the Smok version, it's called Smok Vsharp V36 Killkillkill King Queen Prince and it has LED's in the handle.

Not very happy with it though, I didn't read the instructions and had it the wrong way round.

Back
Top Bottom