What's new

Tank stands

Jonty

Postman
Since I got my second tank 1st problem how to safely store the other for conveniently swapping over during the evening, just didn’t seem right or safe on its side, found my pocket watch stands are the perfect fit for the zlide size, reminds me of R2D2 haha
CE84B640-309F-46D8-B5BE-9F2177EF2A37.jpeg
7B950E88-A4CE-4250-9F6A-1B9D2991D867.jpeg

If it works do it! Next question is do you have enough for all the tanks you are going to buy in the future!?!

You can get them made for tanks too. If you like wood I received a beautiful one today from @Smoggy, or a few others can make them on their 3D printers. All depends on your budget and what you want/how many tanks you plan on getting.

I tried making a stand for my Vapresso PM80 pods, glues rare earth magnets into a bit of MDF then filled..... It failed badly. I'm running 9 pods at the moment :( Need to find a solution. Yours is great :)

Got my 21700 batteries in this little case but it doubles as a zlide tank container which can store them and it easy to put in my jacket pocket to take out with me if I want more flavours on the go...
DSC_0328.JPG

We have all done that or similar, practically fk all was invented for vaping back in the day, everything was an idea taken from something else that was not it's intended use....n still is

Remembered 1st year at Senior school for woodwork class where given the choice to make either an egg rack or pipe rack, I choose the latter for my grandad, no doubt today they wouldn't be allowed to chose a tank rack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom