What's new

SX550J vs DNA 250

Filthy lad....
When it all comes down to brass tacks the DNA and YIhi boards are as good as each other. They're very different in the way they operate but if they state they can do something then in both cases they can. I've got DNA200's, a 250 and 3 YIhi chipped mods amongst all the others and they're great.
But I much, much prefer the DNA interface. Both on the mod and certainly the software. Escribe is very user friendly once you've got your head round it- the SX software I think is a pain in the dick big time.
Once set up correctly they'll both excel at TC if that's your bag.
If you're going to be pushing 150 plus watts look at a triple cell/lipo DNA250- regardless of chip that twin cell in the G class won't last long once you get to that point.
But having said all that the mod is the main thing. And I'm with you- that G class is a lovely looker.

Vapetime ive not used so can't help there I'm afraid.

Filthy lad....
When it all comes down to brass tacks the DNA and YIhi boards are as good as each other. They're very different in the way they operate but if they state they can do something then in both cases they can. I've got DNA200's, a 250 and 3 YIhi chipped mods amongst all the others and they're great.
But I much, much prefer the DNA interface. Both on the mod and certainly the software. Escribe is very user friendly once you've got your head round it- the SX software I think is a pain in the dick big time.
Once set up correctly they'll both excel at TC if that's your bag.
If you're going to be pushing 150 plus watts look at a triple cell/lipo DNA250- regardless of chip that twin cell in the G class won't last long once you get to that point.
But having said all that the mod is the main thing. And I'm with you- that G class is a lovely looker.

Vapetime ive not used so can't help there I'm afraid.

Thank your input honey. Yeah I'm trying to dabble with TC now. I rarely go over 110 watts if I'm honest and I've only ever had triple battery box mods so I want something slightly smaller now. The thing I've heard which I like about yihi is the ability to change and piss about with settings direct from the mod. Possibly able to grab myself a smaller yihi mod from a kind ape on here before I jump in and pay 2 tonne for a g class. Think I'm convincing myself that a lovely new yihi mod will help me get back into vaping full time. Time will tell haha. Cheers again mate. Another mod I was looking at is the rebel dna 250 from esauce...

Thank your input honey. Yeah I'm trying to dabble with TC now. I rarely go over 110 watts if I'm honest and I've only ever had triple battery box mods so I want something slightly smaller now. The thing I've heard which I like about yihi is the ability to change and piss about with settings direct from the mod. Possibly able to grab myself a smaller yihi mod from a kind ape on here before I jump in and pay 2 tonne for a g class. Think I'm convincing myself that a lovely new yihi mod will help me get back into vaping full time. Time will tell haha. Cheers again mate. Another mod I was looking at is the rebel dna 250 from esauce...

Fair enough bud.
If you want a very capable YIhi mod go grab a Pioneer4U IPV8. Vaping101 and SRVapes both have them for sub £50 I think. It'll let you dabble in YIhi before dropping £200.

Esauce? Stay away. Their customer service is shit. If you want a 3D printed DNA250 have a look at Axmods or Royal Vapes uk who now distribute for Boxermod.

Fair enough bud.
If you want a very capable YIhi mod go grab a Pioneer4U IPV8. Vaping101 and SRVapes both have them for sub £50 I think. It'll let you dabble in YIhi before dropping £200.

Esauce? Stay away. Their customer service is shit. If you want a 3D printed DNA250 have a look at Axmods or Royal Vapes uk who now distribute for Boxermod.

Yeah that's what I'm gonna do grab something cheaper and see how I get on first.

Loads of people rate the ipv mods. ILloyd ee of I can get this ml class first.

Haha esauce. I was the mug who bought that fucking rebel mod from ali/Alex. Never again haha.

Yeah that's what I'm gonna do grab something cheaper and see how I get on first.

Loads of people rate the ipv mods. ILloyd ee of I can get this ml class first.

Haha esauce. I was the mug who bought that fucking rebel mod from ali/Alex. Never again haha.

I thought you were.....
Ipv mods generally speaking aren't the best build quality and have shit paint. But the 510's are superb as are the chips.
I think the IPV8 in the red leatherette finish is a nice looking mod- and the chip is a winner.

I thought you were.....
Ipv mods generally speaking aren't the best build quality and have shit paint. But the 510's are superb as are the chips.
I think the IPV8 in the red leatherette finish is a nice looking mod- and the chip is a winner.
Yeah that's me [emoji23] Yeah that's the only con I've heard is the build quality. It would be refreshing to have a nice 510 as I've pretty much exclusively used reuleaux variations. I'll take a look cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom