What's new

suggestion about new cig?

Abby

Hi there, I am a new member of the forum! Hope everyone is alright :)
So, I have been vaping for two years so far and I am still using my first ecig ever (Cool Fire IV TC 100W). The problem is, it is getting old and I am thinking about changing it, the power button does not work anymore, the battery lasts half of the time it used to, and it really pisses me off.
I am trying to gather some advice about a possible new vape, since I am not that expert about what is worth buying right now on the market. I pretty much liked this cig, I don't particularly like cigs which are too heavy inside your pocket, tho if they are worth a try, why not, I might change my mind about that?
Any suggestion of what should I be switching to?

Cheers guys xx

Hi Abby,

How long have you had your current mod?

If it's lasted well and you like it you could just get another one.

There is another coolfire out called the coolfire ultra 150 which is similar and has a wee bit more battery power. Might save you having to learn how to use a new mod and tank etc.

suggestion about new cig?

started on regal king-size back when they were £1.09-£1.12 for ten then onto lambert and butler
then found Benson and hedges were good for rolling with
bonus! ;)
had one a while back they where the dual version with the menthol click ball surprising good

so....
B&H :D
200wF92YYRMN.gif

Last edited:
tbh u need to tell us what watts u normally vape at but..

good mods on a budget
first two are smaller
last two are a little bit bigger and have two changable batterys in them but the extra size and weight is nothing really and is worth it the others are single battery devices

sbody elfin 60w yihi chip or the 40w 75w with the dna chip
4706102-9.jpg

eleaf pico 75w
75W-Eleaf-iStick-Pico-TC-Full-Kit-WO-Battery_001983d805ff.jpg

jac series b 75w dna chip
IMG_0134-768x576.jpg

vboy gtrs 200w version yihi chip
serveimage (25).jpg

voopoo drag 157w gene chip
serveimage (26).jpg
200wXDD7JPCD.gif

200w (2).gif