What's new

Sub-Ohm tank with smooth airflow?

Zippy0

Achiever
Hello!

I am currently solely using RDA's/RTA's, partly because they can offer me a really smooth airflow, which none of the sub-ohm tanks I have tried in the past seemed to be able to achieve.

Therefore I am now asking you guys:
Do you know of any sub-ohm tanks, that offer a really smooth airflow and also offer a good amount of coils to choose from?
Wouldn't want to end up with a tank, that I won't be able to find coils for in a few years from now.

Hello!

I am currently solely using RDA's/RTA's, partly because they can offer me a really smooth airflow, which none of the sub-ohm tanks I have tried in the past seemed to be able to achieve.

Therefore I am now asking you guys:
Do you know of any sub-ohm tanks, that offer a really smooth airflow and also offer a good amount of coils to choose from?
Wouldn't want to end up with a tank, that I won't be able to find coils for in a few years from now.
Well coil wise, the tanks that took atlantis style coils used to be the most plentiful but those that take baby beast style coils are the most plentiful and varied currently. Vaporesso skkr (actually most all recent vaporesso tanks), eleaf ello 's ect ect.
I've a few here but generally use them for testing thicker juice so smooth airflow hasn't been much of a concern but I'm sure plenty have recommendations.
Great coil choice now. The eleaf hw coils or the mesh ccell ones from vaporesso. The smok 0.4/0.6 simple wire coils.are actually reasonably reliable for higher ohms (relatively).
I did this year's back when there was just atlantis and kanger style coiled tanks leading the pack and plumped for kanger as there where more coils to choose from... Oops. That said, you can still pick up a good old kanger 0.5 ssocc in every vape shop so maybe it wasn't such a bad choice.

You could look at the Vaperz Cloud dreadnaught. It's an rta and takes Falcon sum ohm coils too. Only you can say if the air flow is smooth enough. I doubt you'll be disappointed. It's 2ml max as an rta. But 5ml when using the Falcon coils.

I haven’t used Sub Ohm tanks for about 18 months and I know things move and change fast. The last one I used was the Falcon tank which was impressive. Air flow was nice, good mix of coils, usually lasting 4-5+ weeks each and very nice flavour.

I have the Ehpro Raptor, and find it’s a bloody good sub ohm tank, it has a very smooth air flow and gives amazing flavour, but only has the two coils (0.15 & 0.2 ohm), but I believe the Falcon coils also fit it, so that should give you a good selection of coils to choose from. I’m happily vaping away on the 0.16 ohm coil because it suits my low wattage vaping (45w).

My vote would go to the Falcon King. I've now got 3 of them - one spare, the other two for different flavours (I hate it when flavours contaminate the coils so try to keep a tank for different types)... Also it has a bunch of different coils, and all of them are good.

Back
Top Bottom