What's new

Still looking, ADV :(

nickp87

Postman
Been buying and buying but i am still yet to find my adv.

I am just about to order a bottle of dinner lady lemon tart and strawberry custard (so far i have been very disappointed with all custard flavours i have tried), can anyone recommend another decent quality juice?

I just want a juice that tastes like it says on the bottle, but it seems harder than i expected to find :(, doesn't have to be a complex flavour, just a single well done one will do.

Cheers

I'll take a look thanks

Manabush are tobbaco flavours? (i don't do tobacco)
Not all of them mate. The spiritwalker range has no tobacco base, powwow being my favourite , and then there's the Bunkr range.

Mint Choc Chip by OG
mintshakeeliquid5x-1200x1200.png

dinner lady lemon tart is the best but the strawberry was a bit naff for me anyway.
my top custards are beaum from cotswold vapour, vapetasia killer kustard and yogg real dairy custard and prime vapes custard slice.
mint humbug by drip drop vapour is my daily vape at work.
links POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

dinner lady lemon tart is the best but the strawberry was a bit naff for me anyway.
my top custards are beaum from cotswold vapour, vapetasia killer kustard and yogg real dairy custard and prime vapes custard slice.
mint humbug by drip drop vapour is my daily vape at work.
links POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Thanks MrDJ.

The strawberry custard was on sale, so i don't mind trying it, though i don't have much hope for custards at this point.

Mint humbug sounds nice, i will have to pick that up cheers.

Will look at others also

Cheers all

Back
Top Bottom