What's new

Steve @Tubbyengineer Funeral arrangements

city461

Legend
Steve’s Sister has been in contact with me today and the funeral details are below.
There has been a delay as the coroner requested an autopsy and its prolonged the arrangements.
The family have requested no flowers but all donations to “Breath Easy” which was a charity that supported both Steve and his father.
The charity will be represented at the funeral for anybody that would like further information on the work they do.
Steve’s sister Jennifer and his mum wish to thank all members of POTV for their kind donations and collection for the charity.
Thursday 21st June.
12.00pm
Church Service.
St Marie’s church,Seabank Rd,Southport.
13.20 Southport Crematorium.
After the cremation mourners are invited to join the family at Southport Conservative Club on Bath St.
If there is any other relevant info I will post as and when on here.
RIP Big Man.
***EDIT: The family have just added that it is not formal black funeral dress, it’s a celebration of Steve’s life so dress normal casual as Steve would have wanted and dressed himself.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Please pass on my sincerest condolences to the family and apologies for not attending as its a distance for me.

As above. Condolences to his family and friends.
I suggest all attending this year's vapefest raise a glass to the big man and please raise one from me.

Hoping to get the time off authorised to come down.

Thanks for posting the details Jerry.

Please extend my condolences to his family Jerry. My thoughts are also with the friends who must be knocked sideways by his passing.

I only had the pleasure of a few brief online comments with Steve, but when I joined this community it was swiftly apparent there were a small number of generous and knowledgeable members who offered a wealth of support and advice. Steve was one of the cornerstones.

Last edited:
Thoughts go to everyone grieving TubbyE’s passing, he was a mountain of information and always so happy to help anybody. A very sad loss.

Back
Top Bottom