What's new

Stale Juice & Fake Coil's?

PadawanVapes

Initiate
Thanks for the welcome,

so my Aegis Solo turned up, desperate to get back on Vape (need it after a break, just stopped using old coolfire IV)

just wondered, hastally (spelt wrong) ordered a couple of extra coils, went on eBay (doh) then thought after and read fakes are about, call me nieve had'nt came across before

so any need to worry? and know better next time, if/when they turn up?

and while waiting for some new juice my 3/4 full old shortfill is still on shelf?

prob 6 months or more? but out of sun, smells ok and colour as it was, is nic free (that one)

so should I just suck it up? so to speak (70/30)

any advice appreciated, hope your all cool, have a great weekend! c x

6 month old juice will be absolutely fine. If it smells ok that is a good indication. Wouldn't trust ebay for coils personally.

I've Just been vaping some Banana Milkshake that has been stored in the cupboard for at least 6 months and its fine, maybe even a little better :)

Thanks pal, will give the juice a go, not sure about the coil's I should have know better? Any tell tale sign's? or just use and don't order that way again..when they turn up will compare with spare included, hopefully they'll be ok even if short lived?

Its a nice concentrate but you don't half get vapers tongue quick with it, even rotating flavours the flavour get muted rather quickly so best used as an occasional treat.

Its a nice concentrate but you don't half get vapers tongue quick with it, even rotating flavours the flavour get muted rather quickly so best used as an occasional treat.

Do you mind me asking one more bit of advice, I used to run liquid down and change coil, wash tank with water etc (prob should'nt have), for new juice, but if your switching juices (money bit short) do most people have sep tanks? Or just run low and add different juice and continue on same coil?

You can use multiple coils for different juice, simply remove the coil and as long as it was in good working order, put it in a small zip-lock bag, that's what I do. Wash the tank and pop a new coil in or the one that corresponds to the juice you want to use. Nothing wrong with rinsing the tank between flavours, in fact its recommended.

If I had a strong flavour in there I'd even put it in some water with a touch of washing up liquid, just be sure to rinse well and dry.

I have some still steeping after 8 months ... going to taste wonderful :)

onfi5HO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom