What's new

Squeezing noise

I’m going to buy a new one tomorrow, I’m just worried about the battery exploding or something tonight so I’m anxious to use it
I haven’t dropped it no

I’m going to buy a new one tomorrow, I’m just worried about the battery exploding or something tonight so I’m anxious to use it
I haven’t dropped it no
good call. mods are quite cheap while property and lives are much more precious.

buying from shops will always be more expensive. if you could wait a few days buying online will save some wonga.
check post 5 for recommended suppliers POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Cheers mate I currently have a spare mtl I can use will wait a few days and do what you said
if you can wait even longer fastech from china will be even cheaper and you wont be stuck with the poxy 2ml tanks. using uk e packet roughly takes 9-10 days to get here and ive not been stung yet with customs charges after over 50 orders.

Hello everyone, just noticed on my innokin coolfire tc100 when I charge it, there is some squeezing/hissing sort of sound coming from where the usb lead sits in the whole, is it still ok to use?

Thanks in advance for any help
Hi mate. Just to be sure. Are you sure it's from the mod and not coming from the charger itself? I have a couple of chargers, they are fine its just how they work, that make a slight high pitch sound whilst charging if you listen closely. It gets less then stops when the device is charged fully.

Hi mate. Just to be sure. Are you sure it's from the mod and not coming from the charger itself? I have a couple of chargers, they are fine its just how they work, that make a slight high pitch sound whilst charging if you listen closely. It gets less then stops when the device is charged fully.
Hello yeah I did wonder that but noticed after I pulled the lead out the mod still made the noise for a few seconds, but gutted really loved it but as I’m skint at the moment I brought a Smok 22 today to see me to pay day for 20 quid must say for something so small it’s got nice flavour

Hello yeah I did wonder that but noticed after I pulled the lead out the mod still made the noise for a few seconds, but gutted really loved it but as I’m skint at the moment I brought a Smok 22 today to see me to pay day for 20 quid must say for something so small it’s got nice flavour
Thats an odd one for sure mate. At least you got something to tide you over. :thumbup:

If you plugged a lamp into a wall socket and you heard a squealing noise would you be okay with it?

Back
Top Bottom